Does WikiLeaks have any Scoop on the WTBTS to be released?

by cameo-d 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I thought WL was merely a vehicle for displaying info that others have given them. They are not investigative reporters.

• flipper
    flipper

CAMEO- I would like to see where all the money goes. WHO is benefitting from this Billion $$$ enterprise ? And exposure of confidential financial records and who is tied to them . Also would like to see the confidential pedophile list of 20,000 something JW's exposed. Those are my Christmas wishes ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77

On my part, I had like to know Watchtower investments in Arms/weapons manufacturing companies if any do exists.

Scott77

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Flipper, I wrote two articles on where the money could possibly go;

http://www.jehovahswitnessblog.com/2010/06/how-watchtower-organisation-could-hide.html

http://www.jehovahswitnessblog.com/2010/06/answers-to-how-watchtower-organisation.html

Just because they're a non-profit organisation, doesn't mean they can't hide cash.

Regards,
    Carlos

• sd-7
    sd-7

I would argue that when it comes to the Society, we ARE WikiLeaks. Plenty of documentation on this site alone that gives the 'scoop' on the Society.

-sd-7

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I found some WL info on Scientology. Seems they have to sign contracts now swearing that they have no Scientology dissidents among their family, also that they are not joining to find out "secrets" to expose to media.

Looks like the cults are getting paranoid now!

Also, in the contract they tell them how many days they can have off and that they will not be paid for anything, that they are "volunteering". Sounds a lot like what WT does to it's R&F except you don't have to sign a contract for the "privilege" of selling mags.

Not sure when the info came out...maybe last summer.

Here's the link:

http://mirror.wikileaks.info/wiki/Scientology_Class_V_Org_Application,_Declaration_and_Contract,_2009/

What's really hilarious is their "Billion year contract" where members pledge loyalty and sign up with them for "this life and the next ones". They sign away their afterlife. How can you give something you don't even have or have no guarantee of? And how do they get people to believe this sihte? Membership must be deranged or mentally incapable. IDK.

Scientology, like JWs, also depends on placement of literature. But I think they use paperback books. Anyway, here are some happy Scientologists discussing the revelation of Scientology statistics per WikiLeaks.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/statistics-west-us-44618/11/

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I would argue that when it comes to the Society, we ARE WikiLeaks. Plenty of documentation on this site alone that gives the 'scoop' on the Society.

-sd-7

Yes, I think so. One of the best leaks of all time, aside from the UN scandal, was this one from God_Delusion about where he explains how the "Dry cleaning" business works:

Let me explain a little about what I do each day.....

I work for a company that arranges Trusts in the Cook Islands, Turks & Caicos, Panama, etc. I know that Blondie is against what I am about to say, but I do not just believe that the WTS have a variety of Trusts in various jurisdictions around the world......I am absolutely positive they do.

I personally look after 14 Trusts. 3 of these Trusts are under the umbrella of non-profit organisations, like the WTS. One of the clients in my portfolio is larger than the WTS.

The Trusts we setup are administered by us and the beneficiaries (the real owners) remain anonymous, to the point where I do not even know the identities of the real owners; that information is a little above my pay grade.

Read more here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/189474/1/How-the-WTS-hides-its-cash-you-may-find-this-interesting

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Well in the theory of 6 degrees of seperation, I have asked of my 2 degrees between Julian Assange, and the enquiry has drawn a blank, sorry.......... Though he did say they are looking into a number of international property transfers, that is all. Cheers, Mattieu

• Erreve
    Erreve

Hi!

Don't you see? The Watchtower's WikiLeaks is this Jehovah's Witness.net.

Regards,

RV

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I've mentioned before on a couple of other threads that Julian Assange's agenda with Wikileaks is to compel authoritarian regimes to institute increasingly draconian levels of information control in order to prevent leakage, which has the cumulative effect of crippling the regime's ability to communicate with itself, thusly crippling its own ability to function.

I can't help but think that the current WTS situation is going to provide confirmation of Assange's theory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit