Does WikiLeaks have any Scoop on the WTBTS to be released?

by cameo-d 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Since WL deals with documented facts, not merely rumors and speculations.....what would you most like to see documented and revealed about the Watchtower, the GB members, or the WT true agenda?

If you could ask WL to dig up information about any curiosity you have concerning this cult....what would you have them investigate?

Do you think there is any information that will be released concerning religions and cults?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Didn't they host the pdf of the old elders' manual for a while?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I would like to see a note that 7 million people have just left the Jehovah's Witnesses.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I'd like to see if they reveal who the real puppet masters are. Who pulls the strings of the GB?

I'd like to see if they reveal that the WT has been used to experiment on people with mind control and behavior modification. We know it's true. That's one reason they have so many meetings. The mind mold wears off if it is not constantly reinforced.

Anyway, I would like to see documentation of why this cult has been used to experiment on people and what is the ultimate purpose of it.

I'd like to see what other dirty deeds like money laundering and kiss-ups to the IMF that WT has been involved in.

I'd like to see evidence showing that the Mormons and JWs have a common originator---most likely a secret society link.

• Gerard
    Gerard

The Watchtower is hardly a relevant topic of conversation between consulates.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Gerard: "The Watchtower is hardly a relevant topic of conversation between consulates."

Well, the political area affects more people and that is the wider audience right now. There are hundreds of thousands of cables yet to be revealed. WikiLeaks has been sympathetic to the victims of this cult sham in the past, so I have no doubt if there are some moles in Bethel and beyond, that we will eventually see some solid documentation of the dirt and evil behind some of these misleading religious organizations.

So far there has been documentation of misdeeds of politico's and corporations. But there are "3 frogs croaking"----so religion has to be in the mix. But probably considered less important than politics and corporations because those entities affect more people. Once the masses get their eyes opened about some of those deceits, they will be more receptive when it comes to the verification of the dirty deeds of psychopathic religious leaders and absurd doctrine.

• Billen76
    Billen76

I'd like to see a comparitive psykological analysis between people living in the JW Org., and people living in mariage with an abusive psychopath.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'd like to see a comparitive psykological analysis between people living in the JW Org., and people living in mariage with an abusive psychopath.

How about those who had to do both at the same time?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Billen76, I think there may have been something written along those lines (an essay, not a research study, IIRC) at freeminds.org .

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I can't wait for an elder in his final talk at a district convention to say "Just as we have warned you against the apostasy that exists within Facebook, the same applies to WikiLeaks. Brothers, we commend you for staying away from Satan's circles of lies and deceit."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit