Hey there Ms Ducky, Merry Christmas, How are you doing ?!?!?

by wasblind 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

FHN, my daughter in law did the same thing. She also had the reconstructive surgery done at the same time..

MsMcD..my teeth are chattering just thinking about going through all that..

My heart goes out to you. May you get through it all without too much disconfort.

hugs again..(lightly )

Snoozy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Snoozy, my surgery wasn't breast surgery. It had to do with my abdomen. I had a chronic illness that can turn to cancer after ten years. I was at the 14 year mark. It's not pretty, nor is it convenient, but I am sure it's got to be easier than what your DIL went through and it sure ended 14 years of daily horrible pain.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

FHN, my DIL's operation went excellent..minimal pain she said. She was just so glad to have them out/off as she no longer has to worry.Hers was a lot easier because she thankfully didn't have the gland removal in the armpits or the chemo/radiation.

Her family had a history of cancer..

Glad you had your (other body part) operation done too, it's worth the peace of mind!

Hugs..Snoozy..

• I quit!
    I quit!

MsDucky, I'm very sorry to hear what you have been going through but it so very nice to hear from you again. Well this years almost over and I hope and pray next year will be an easier year for you.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, there McD!!!!

Girlfriend, have I been sending up some prayers for you!

I have your address, and will be sending you a card soon.

You are a brave, generous, and beautiful soul.

Thanks for starting this thread, WasBlind.

Hello to and good wishes for everyone else.

Syl

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

FHN, thank you very much for the peaceful picture and your kind thoughts. I'll have to learn to "mentally" go to that place when I'm having complications from chemo.

I quit, thank you, too. . . I'm, actually, sitting here wondering when my hair is going to start falling out and if I will wear my head bald or get a wig??

Syl, how are you doing? I read on another thread that you're not so well. Take care of yourself. Don't worry about me. (((hugs)))

Msjones, Snoozy, and Wasblind (I hope that you know that I didn't miss anyone) I thank you for caring and being my friend/s.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm doing ok, dearest heart.

Being treated for ulcers.

You just keep our love and concern close to your heart, ok?

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm doing ok, dearest heart.

Being treated for ulcers.

You just keep our love and concern close to your heart, ok?

Syl

• Scully
    Scully

(((MsDucky)))

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I don't pray anymore, but I've been thinking of you.

I'm still adjusting. I'm pretty moody. Sometimes, I just don't know what to say. But, it's nice to know that you all are thinking of me.

Say what you want, or say nothing at all. You've earned it. My husband went into full cardiac arrest on November 22nd. He was dead for five minutes. He's always been outspoken and still is, but he seems to be more reflective now. Believe me, I'm happy to put up with his moodiness, and I'm sure the people who love you feel the same way about you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit