My Self-Righteous Brother-In-Law Got Disfellowshipped

by SlipnSlide 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Your story is eerily similar to an elder I knew at my old cong. He was married to my sister-in-law's sister. If not for your elder having a family, I would've sworn they were the same guy.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/195514/1/Karmas-a-bitch

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Keyser Soze,

Very similar, indeed. My BIL has a was very much a company man just like that brother you described in the above link. Just because he had the elder title, did not mean that he would not be held accountable. When you receive an appointment like that, it is expected that your attitude reflects what a servant is. He wanted the title, not the responsibility. It was not my intention to bash him orignally, but he tried to go toe to toe with me and that was not the best approach with me. If you are wrong, then you are wrong. Just accept it an move on. He tried to accuse me of spreading his business when the bag of worms were already open. He should have just zipped his lip and deal with the crap that HE caused. To the poster Open Mind, If I did not know better, I would think that you were him. I hope that you were not serious about your statement concering my post. That position that was given to him did not free him from sinning. And, furthermore, If I want expose a fraud, I'll do just that!

Chill on that ish!

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

It's been almost 3 years since this original post and my sister is still with this asshole. We have not had any communication since early last year when she asked me if I believed in the Governing Body as Jehovah God's representatives. I said "NO", and YOU know it too! I had not heard from her since March2012. I recently got a text from out of the blue from my sister. It was from an unknown number asking if I was M...... I verified the information with this person. I stated that I would be in the area -June 2013- and if I we could meet when I came to town. I gave her the time and date of my visit and all was well. After talking about old times and getting over the pleasentaries, all of the sudden she tells me that she was going to be out of town when I planned to visit the state of Michigan. I feel that this "trip" came out of the blue and It was all a bunch of bullshit. It had been 2 years since I saw her and our high school would have been two weeks later. The WTBS has ruined so many lives and families like mine and others. I have been the one to shun her and other family members that I no longer tolerate with that BS. What's funny is the fact that they have problems with me not visiting them and spending family time with them. I get invitations to events all of the time, to no avail. Why is it so hard for JW's to accept when they shun others, that it would never happen with them. My in-laws obviously think that just because I don't attend the meetings, that I should be grateful that I should be honored to be in their presence. GTFOOHWTBS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit