My Self-Righteous Brother-In-Law Got Disfellowshipped

by SlipnSlide 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

My brother-in-law has always been a jerk and I never liked him. He married my sister and had a family. Not long after, he became an elder and he thought that he was the shit! Not gonna lie, he appeared to be a suitable servant in the beginning. After some time, he started feeling himself. His ego made him think that he was one of the more qualified elders in the KH. He got more family responsibilities that he and he alone could do, even though there was a more qualified family member. Time went on and he became more haughty and disrespectful to others in the congo and certain family members. As an older man in the congo, he shirked his responsibilities quite often and left some unattended. Started to complain that "aren't I doing enough for so-and-so? "Why does this person need assistace, again"? This led to rumblings among sisters and a few brothers that this brother was someone who others could not stand. Working for a major company allowed him to purchase a few toys for him and his wife. Some would say that the children were spoiled. Money was spent on vacations and the latest technology toy. This brother was indeed not keeping his "eye" simple. As I have said, I could not stand his smart-ass. There were complaints throughout the years that this brother was not kind and most certainly was no longer "shepherd material". I complained as well as others because he could not be trusted with judicial matters. Then.......WTF????!!!!!

Recently, my dear brother got disfellowshipped for "messin around". I was shocked because he "sho is ugly" (Color Purple reference) to me. I always wondered what my sister saw in this peon. All of this went down and everyone was, and still are talking. I never and still don't know all of the intimate details but my sister left him briefly, and to my knowledge, they are working it out. And get this, this jackass called me and tried to check me, thinking that I was spreading his business. He was told a lot of unpleasant things and was left with "kiss my ass". I would not have went there, but this "onetime elder" was speaking to me in a manner that was VERY unbecoming an "elder" and said a lot of vile things and untruths. All the time I was thinking that "he was faking being an elder all of the time". Well, I thought hard about this info and it was bothering me quite a bit, so I am putting his ass on blast!! Now, I don't like to take pleasure in someone else's misfortune, he has it coming. Now I feel so much better. I often wonder if I was the only one dealing with this? This just makes it easier for me to disassociated myself. Thanks in advance for listening. I'm in a stressful situation already and I'm just tired.

Slip

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Well, this is not very Christmas like, but good for him. Eff him...

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Yep, understand completely...

Enjoy the moment...

My holier than thou JW sister in law's sons both got disfellowshipped...

(She is the one that had me banned from attending my JW Mother and Father in laws 50th wedding anniversary because I may stumble someone)

Lets just say I smiled when I heard...

Snoozy

• flipper
    flipper

SLIPNSLIDE- Well I'm sorry for your sister being hurt by a guy who would cheat on her. Too bad she didn't send his anus down the road and really " teach him a lesson " he would not soon forget. Now that it appears they are working things out - she is setting herself up for a letdown again possibly. Hopefully he doesn't grease the elders palms and get reinstated in 6 months or something ridiculous like that. I feel for your sister and don't feel guilty about wanting Instant Karma to come bite your brother in law in the rear end. He has everything he deserves coming to him- probably not enough from how you describe it. Hang in there , at least YOU are out of the cult

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Recently, my dear brother got disfellowshipped for "messin around". I was shocked because he "sho is ugly" (Color Purple reference) to me. I always wondered what my sister saw in this peon.

Karma sucks and what goes around comes around. If you are the same person as SlipnSlideMaster and your sister looks anything like you, then your B-I-L is a big time fool for messin around on her. I can tell you are already out mentally and just a matter of time before physically.

Think About It

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I could not stand this sack of shit. Please excuse the profanity, but this is a long time coming. Think, not SlipnSlideMaster, (Damn I like that name, oh well). Just call me Slide cuz i "done slided away"! My sister is beaufitul. Hell, so am I, but my thoughts are with her cuz she has other personal issues that would cause a normal person to check out. I love her a lot, I just wished she realized how much.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Wow, when did this happen? You and I have talked before, so is this a person that is at one of the local congregations? Or in a different state?

I hope your sister is ok....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

has anyone thought that he could have been frequenting the services of prostitutes?

• wasblind
    wasblind

SlipnSlide said :

"he thought that he was the shit!"

" I could not stand his smart-ass."

" he "sho is ugly"

" this jackass called me and tried to check me,

" He was told a lot of unpleasant things and was left with "kiss my ass".

" "he was faking being an elder all of the time".

" so I am putting his ass on blast!!

" Now I feel so much better.

SlipnSlide, all I can say is that you got me LMAO!!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I guess someone forgot to tell him, "Be nice to the people on your way up, because you're going to meet them all again on the way down."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit