The witnesses got away with covering up another molestation case

by recovering 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freein2004
    freein2004
    OTWO: you are so right about the dubs putting down the Catholic church for the very same sins. What a crying shame they cannot see it in their own group. My mother always points out the Catholic church and how awful and hypocritical they are whenever defending the dubs about this issue. Sadly, my mom doesn't really know the doctrines she is told to believe in. I think is the case with much of my dub family. They just blindly follow and live in fear of the Big A.
  • yodastar
    yodastar

Judgement is the main crux of the dubs. They throw stones willy nilly, every religion is wrong to them, hypocrites.

What's that defence about they waited too long after their 18th b'day ( six years ) ? Surely that's rubbish. There has been priests done 30 years later so why not for the uber elder?

This is about the borg as a whole, they just hate being judged themselves but at least they have lots of cash for the lawyers. SHAME on them.

It's never about the victims for them - always about protection of their so called divine borg so seriously - recovering, you have to take a look at who you are joining, it's never about faith it's about blind loyalty so good luck if you ever get baptized, freedom of thought will then be banished

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...Yes, I am studying to be a witness, but at the same time I am allowed by the faith to have my own opinions..."

He's in for a surprise once he's baptized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit