May 22 1969 Awake! full

by wannabefree 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

The only bound volume missing from my Kingdom Hall is 1969 Awake! (hmmmm whats up with that?).

Is there a scan of the entire May 22 issue available?

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

That is because the May 22, 1969 Awake! has an incriminating bit of information in it about the proximity of Armageddon and why young people should not go to school and start a career.

Well, that's the last post I'm allowed for ten more hours. When does this newbie status end?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Thanks LC, I do have that part, I was hoping to get the entire issue.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

The entire year for the 1969 Awake! can be downloaded from this filesharing site:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=72bf843ae3480dfe17f822b8b21edf11

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

THANKS!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

You're welcome!

Awake! has some of the most incriminating statements revealing the excitement for the 1975 date. See this file:

http://www.archive.org/details/1975PredictionsInAwakeMagazineByJehovahsWitnesses

That's why they said the world would likely be gone before they graduated if someone went to college in 1969 for 4 to 8 years.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Thanks!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just put the above scan in my Facebook photos along with the 1914 Generation Watchtower.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

cantleave - I couldn't reply with a post on FB, but that overlapping generation made me quit after being born in. Growing up, my family made a huge deal about the generation of 1914. Once I realized they were already dead and now could overlap...that was too over the top even for my brainwashed mind.

• nelly136
    nelly136

hmmm the reasoning my dad used when i finally reached the year i had soo looked forward to in secondary school, the pick your own options to go with the complusary subjects.

instead of filling in my choices of drama and pottery and whatever else i wanted to do i was stuck with.....

commerce/typing, cos they'll need secretaries and typists after armageddon (song book sweat shop here I come)

sewing....they'll need seamstresses for making clothes after armageddon.

cookery/homemaking....after armageddon survival skill, had that one in he bag already...surving mothers cooking skills.

i was like....well whats wrong with pottery won't they need plates????

my sewing teacher wanted me in her class about as much as i wanted to be there, after turning her sewing machines into the singer version of crash test dummies,she used to get squinty eyed and jittery and form a human barrier in front of her diminishing working machines and hand me a pair of socks to darn or give me a cupboard to clean out.

but jehovah provides and saved me from the persecution of the smell of burning/breaking sewing machines, i got to class one day to find that the smurfs had left me a fully formed nightie with all the required gathering stitching hemming and whatever else it needed for my coursework submission neatly bagged and labelled.

ironically when i was last doing home care work, i came across the same teacher who by then was dependant on carers and motorised wheelchair and hoist for getting her to and from her wheelchair to bed. i can only imagine her joy when she saw me again....and i was the one using the controls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit