Spoof the Watchtower Contest?

by Ding 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• White Dove
    White Dove

Just after I left, I showed my fundy old neighbors the one on cats. They were so offended! They told me off in true Christian form, self righteous indignation.

I didn't know at the time that it would be viewed differently and misunderstood.

I thought that article was great.

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

Hey ding....to add to your "article", you could also point out how bowling is also a game of chance, which could be likened to gambling and the god of luck lmao

• Ding
    Ding

Thanks.

Now if we could just get proof that Nimrod invented bowling...

If you can't find such proof, don't worry.

We can just say, "Reasonably, then, we can conclude that Nimrod invented bowling."

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

Just claim it's part of Jewish tradition or something. No one fact checks the Society's stuff, anyway. Well, except people like us.

It would be even funnier if you came up with something absurd, like his mummified body found with a bowling ball in his tomb. Preferably with the name "Nimrod" etched into the ball by a scribe.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

The fds would like to warn the young people who plan camping trips with opposite sex beware of an offering of milk and cookies remember the story of jael and sisera many youths have been found in the morning with a tent pin hammered into their temple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit