HOW DE JUDGE STOLE CHRISTMAS.....

by Mary 29 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    HOW DE JUDGE STOLE CHRISTMAS.....

Not fair! De Judge is too drunk to defend himself against these baseless accusations.

BTS

• Mary
    Mary

Is that Whiskey or Kool-Aid in that barrell?

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Is that Whiskey or Kool-Aid in that barrell?

It's purple Kool-aid spiked with Whiskey.

Think About It

• clarity
    clarity

Terrific Mary, thanks I'm printing it off!

clarity

• james_woods
    james_woods

I have (for a long time now) held the opinion that Rutherford hated Christmas mostly because Russell accepted it.

(aside from the explanation that it was somehow "pagan")

Just as he rejected long white beards and forbid the bethel people to have them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Outlaw.....can you find us a picture of a skeleton with a Santa hat on and an empty bottle of booze? .....Mary

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2425316/2/istockphoto_2425316-don-t-drink-and-drive.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

LMAO.....I knew you'd come thru!! hahahahaha!!!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Thanks for posting it again Mary.

The Grinch was peanuts compared to Judge Rutherturd.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least all the Grinch did was steal the ornaments. Boozerford did more: He made people pull them all down and throw them away, and threatened them with death and destruction if they didn't. All based on stupidity--anyone looking at Colossians 2:16 and surrounding verses in a regular Bible would see that Christmas (along with any other pagan holiday) is something we are free to choose whether we wish to celebrate or not. And Luke 2:10-14 details the first Christmas celebration--by perfect angels in heaven. Where in the Bible do we hear the story about how those angels that took part in the first Christmas became demons after?

Result: Children are deprived of fun. Sure, they claim they get presents all year--but I have seen with my own two eyes that mostly that is a lie. Instead, they are in field circus all damn vacation. It is not fair to the children knocking on doors looking at all the other children playing with their new toys while they got nothing. It is not fair to the children inside to be held up while they are waiting to open their presents or leave for Grandma's because the witlesses are wasting 15 minutes of their parents' time. And making those pretty lights objects of fear is wickedness itself--I don't think children are naturally repulsed by green, red, silver, and gold ornaments on a properly lit Christmas tree.

If you choose not to celebrate, so be it. It is as wrong to force you to celebrate as it was for Boozerford to force people to not celebrate. This goes with equal force for all the other Christian, Jewish, Muslim, patriotic, or pagan festivities as with Christmas. People can choose which, if any, they wish to observe and how. But, for those choosing not to observe something for whatever reason to interfere with others who choose to observe it is wrong. As you can see at 1Thess 4:11--and the witlesses claim to abide by the Bible, don't they?

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL!!! Good poetry Mary ,Snowbird.
    But stop influencing OUTLAW!!!! Poor Santa!!! Tassles on his" TOOL"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit