How Does Announcing a Reproof of a Child Molester Protect a Congregation ?

by flipper 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

DGP- Agreed. Fanaticism dominates attitudes within the witnesses very much so.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT- The fact that you were threatened with being DFed for revealing information about the molester and for trying to protect children- must have been a shocking eye opener for you. I'm sorry you were treated that way and disrespected. Evidence this JW cult is NOT from anything having to do with God. From the GB on down through the ranks to elders in the congregations - the main important thing to them is " protecting the organization's name " - not protecting children.

Can you imagine the liability the WT society would have if a known JW child molester raped a child or minor while out in the field service ? What if he gets a return visit on a young person ? Who will keep him from calling alone on a prospective victim ? It's something elders AND the GB should consider - but they won't. They continue to stick their heads in the sand or put their fingers in their ears and don't want to be confused by the facts. It will be their undoing someday. The WHOLE organization operates like that

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

This is sick! and true and children are being abused today because of this "law" I know of an elder and a MS that abused children in the past. Not sure why that didn't bother me at the time but now it makes my blood boil

• flipper
    flipper

FOUND SHEEP- Exactly Found Sheep, due to the WT society's policies - elders, M.S.'s and OTHER men in positions of control and power take advantage and victimize unwary children by committing sexual crimes and cover them over by hiding them. It's sick. It might have not upset you before perhaps because we were always told in the witnesses that Jehovah would stop these men and destroy them at Armageddon or DF them. Doesn't happen. These pervs just keep proliferating and exist like a cancer growing. That's why it's good to bring this information out

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up if any wanted to comment on this. It's important to inform newly exiting witnesses what the WT societies policies are on child abuse. They certainly won't hear the truth from their elders

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit