Keep on asking, seeking, knocking. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

by sinis 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Hey Sins how long was you in ? I was in for 43 years!! what a waist of my life till I got the truth about the truth! You are like me in many ways and i'm glad you got out aswell!! I have my dad in still and older brother, both are miserable serpents and I need to get through to them. It's like a curtain is over their eyes though and anything I say about the witchtower is brushed off and i'm apostate You no what I would love to bring these asholes down in 2011. What a bunch of goat slime the governing body are. And from what I can see the evidence is building day by day that they are just a sales and real estate company with religion being only a side line all the while getting tax exempt status in the west. Well this is about to change in the UK next year!!! This may force bethel out of the uk for good with any look FUCK OFF BACK TO NEW PORK YOU ASHOLES

HHG

• Newborn
    Newborn

Well put Sinis!

This is probably the only life we get so we should enjoy it as much as we can!

I'm glad for you

Newborn

• sinis
    sinis

HHG -

Was pretty much born in (parents joined when I was only a few years old) - so all in all, probably about 22 years hardcore, and few more years trying to fade...

What is the UK doing to get rid of the JW's? Have not heard about that...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit