JWD Holiday Cookbook - Food in Due Season - available FREE

by Lady Lee 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

A few years ago many of the posters on JWD got together and submitted their faavorite holiday recipes which I edited and complied into a JWD Holiday Cookbook called Food in Due Season. The book was made available free for forum members .. well for anyone who could get it I guess lol

It hasn't been available for a while and I know Simon is very busy so I have put it up on SendSpace for you

JWD Holiday Cookbook "Food in Due Season"

Use the link at the bottom of the page

Bon Appetit!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Very Cool!

Thanks for the 'reprint'~!

Having grown up in the JWs, I do not have collection of family holiday recipes and traditions. It's nice to have a collection to pull from.

-Aude.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

What I thought was so great about it was that we had recipes from all over the world and in every category you can imagine - even beverages!

• Bystander39
    Bystander39

Wow! Over 100 pages. That's quite a compilation. I've downloaded and will take a closer look later. Thanks.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Thanks Lee! I saved a copy, too.

If there's ever to be a "second edition", see the recipes on the "dinner at the proper time" thread from last summer.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

This was actually a second e-book. The first, Food at the Proper Time was an even larger book and was created to help raise a bit of money for the upkeep of JWD. I think there was only 1 recipe that was repeated - The Hawaiian Wedding Cake.

As for making a third - well it was an enormous piece of work since all recipes had to be recalculated for both imperial and metric measurements and then formatted for the book.

All recipes in both books were personal recipes. I only recieved one that was from a website somewhere and it was not included in the books (copyrights also apply to recipes)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

any others interested in the book?

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

Thank you so much for the download. Looks like some good recipes in it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Lee, thank you so much for this! Everyone did a great job especially yourself for compiling it all into one document. It looks wonderful... I'm gettin' hungry just reading these.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit