Ok. Let's have some comments on this pic from march 15 wt

by therevealer 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• therevealer
    therevealer

Who do you think it was that farted? I think it definately was the brother with the mike.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Yea- it was the one with the mike!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

it's creepy and fake. It never looked like that at any kingdom hall that i've ever been to.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

"What is that scarf hiding" Mr microphone man says to himself?? Care to comment on that hoser lady!!!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

They're all thinking the same thing: She's going to die single.

• Curtains
    Curtains

this is an ad for the Bethel boutique - bring and buy - all are now welcome

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

is the sister giving him a mic job!

• sd-7
    sd-7

I, too, have at least seen that kind of microphone, but it was some years ago at a congregation I was visiting. I never got to handle those giant-mike-on-a-stick things. We either had corded microphones--mastering the art of wrapping up the cord was one of my first theocratically learned skills that I use to this day--or the cordless ones, which were notorious for being either broken or getting feedback. Sometimes we'd pick up radio signals from the football game.

Actually, although I usually noticed cleavage when I carried the microphone, I never thought of that as being a 'perk', as I believed that 100 people were looking right at me and if I was looking down some sister's blouse, that would be inappropriate and I'd get in trouble. I never intentionally looked, and there weren't really that many people who had cleavage anyway, except maybe my sister-in-law and another sister who was twice my size and another who was cute, but flaky and not interested in me. I preferred it when sisters dressed modestly; in hindsight, I understand why now. It just represented tons of pent-up desires and emotions, all stored beneath that bulletproof dress, just waiting to come out within the bounds of appropriate marriage. I mean, come on. That's pretty exciting.

The guy holding the mike, yeah...there's definitely a little crazy in those eyes. And clearly that sister in the blue is checking him out. "Your thighs are like the thighs of mighty men, valiant men in the name of Jehovah. They are perfectly formed like copper. Surely you spring up like the gazelles do!"

Unless somebody cracked a joke, you will never, ever see that many smiles at the same time in a crowd. Unless maybe the sister commenting just got reinstated, is dealing with some unspeakable personal tragedy and has still found the courage to comment. How heartwarming that is for all of us! Except that one guy in the back who is not smiling; he's DF'd. So...without Jehovah's spirit, of course he's unhappy! That's what happens when you leave Jehovah!

The other sister in the back who is looking in to her left...she just got a text message saying her best friend is pregnant and eloping. Un-believable, she's thinking. Why can't I be pregnant and rushing into marriage? That'd solve my problems, I'll tell you that. Thankfully, sister, I can tell you, no, it will not. But it might be fun for awhile. You should try it. You know you want to. Oops, I went into my 1-900 number advertisement...

-sd-7

• I<3MYGod
    I<3MYGod

The dude with pole in hand just farted or is about to fart - thus the look on his face.

The rest of them are smiling because they just woke up from a long nap (during the talk) and feel refreshed.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

The guy in the back row is definitely the one that farted....and he's sniffing it and enjoying it too.

The guy with the mike has that familiar smug look on his face, you know the one, where they think they are such an integral part of the organization because they control a mike.

And the sister behind the one commenting is pissed off because she's commenting on the whole paragraph and she stole her thunder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit