this from march 15 tower

by therevealer 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• techdotcom
    techdotcom

@therevealer, re-read, I admit at first I was going WTF but she was angry not at the commentary but because of it, for the apparent disregard Noah and his sons are showing for the suffering going on around them.

• therevealer
    therevealer

OK. If that is the correct understanding of the comment I apologize.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    Yadda Yadda 2: Im not joking about rape, but i think its funny that someone thought it would be a good idea to draw a bunch of crazy body-building angels in togas who are raping women in a magazine which will be read by children.

I'm not seeing a rape; that dude is dragging them by the hair.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"Swedish saw from the future"

Outlaw, you are too funny!

• jam
    jam

Therevealer,, no, no I have been out since 1987. I was making fun of the

stupidity. I was so upset because they print this garbage. The comments

from the other post help me to see other things that I did not consider.

So each comment made more angry at the stupidity of the WT. I am on

your page..

• jam
    jam

and jam is A old ex-elder (man)

• therevealer
    therevealer

Okay. thanks for clarifying. My bad. And just think, noah's boys had to find their sweeties out there in the "world".

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If those outside were so wicked, then why in hell aren't they interested in damaging the ark? I would think they would have fun knocking portions of it down, vandalizing it, and making extra work for Noah to build it. Besides going in and harassing them in person.

If those outside are supposed to represent the world today, they did a lousy job at it. Most worldly people are not interested in beating each other up. You might have a small percentage, usually less than 1%, that go around bullying people (most of those are elected and unelected government regulators that use laws instead of clubs). But most worldly people are content to mind their own business, not go around beating each other up.

• VM44
    VM44

I only see TWO tools in the picture!

Is that the type of tool appropriate for HEAVY construction use?

Is that picture supposed to be a joke?

• VM44
    VM44

(duplicate posting)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit