I Have a Peptic Ulcer :-(

by snowbird 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I heard that h pylori caused anxiety. It causes hot flashes, too?? Just wondering, cuz i have reflux/heartburn quite a lot. Also maybe, the other two symptoms. The only thing is that the strong antibiotics scare me. Anyhow, let us know how it goes. I know a person whose anxiety went away after the h pylori antibiotic treatment.

S

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

RE: the Ginger..my hubby's grandma, a Indian, recommended one time that I take a half teaspoon of ginger in a half glass of water..she said it would make you have your period if you were late..she said if you were pregnant it wouldnl't make you have your period..I started the next day...

Anyway, as recommended I would check it out before taking it. You can ask a pharmacist..sounds like you are doing what you need to do.

My mom had one back in the 70's or early 80's and she had to have a blood transfusion. She wasn't a witness ever though.

She ate a lot of bread pudding to gain weight and quit smoking after that..she looked better than she ever did for a while. Till she started smoking again.

Glad you at least know what's going on now an dcan treat it..

Snoozy

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for all the well wishes and recommendations, everybody.

Y'all are just too kind!

I'm trying really hard to do what is required.

Satanus, the H. pylori does cause anxiety, but the hot flashes are menopausal in nature.

They can drive you to the brink!

Syl

• nelly136
    nelly136

hope you feel beter soon syl, at least you know what what causing the problem now

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you, ma'am.

I'm back at work; the boss is so good to me.

Syl

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Syl,

I'm so sorry to hear you have this problem, but I am really glad it has been diagnosed and is being treated. The antibiotics will clear the helicobacter pylori up, but the probiotics afterwards would be a good idea. Hope you feel better soon.

Mimi

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you, MiMi.

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mornin' Syl,

• snowbird
    snowbird

Mornin', Girlfriend.

Haven't forgotten my promise to call you.

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Don't you feel no pressure about that,

we have pm. I'm fine with that, the main

thing is for you to get well, and that includes

no pressure from nothin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit