Flood Legends "Proof" of Global Flood...

by AlanF 61 Replies latest jw friends

• cellomould
    cellomould

I've got a simple question...
    for aC, or whomever wishes to think about this...

Why is it not mentioned at all in the OT that Noah was a 'preacher of righteousness'?

All the other commands given to Noah seem to have been recorded in Genesis in great detail. This is another of those things that makes you go 'Hmmmmmmmmmm'.

What it strongly suggests is that later Christian philosophy could not explain logically why God would indiscriminately kill the entire population of the earth.

Thus, the 'redemption' theory arrived. ("New light"!) Yes, what you read in the NT is a theory. And, surprise, surprise, everything is in harmony again. God's true intentions are revealed, 2000 years later!

This spurious interpolation weakens the case for Jesus as the redeemer. It was a desparate attempt to shore up the fledgling Christian doctrines concerning salvation.

We must not fail to mention that Jesus himself is credited with comparing the days of his presence with the days of Noah. If you consider that this thread has already proved that a global flood did not happen, you may be having a hard time right now reconciling your faith. Well, take a deep breath. Relax.

Jesus was simply a man.

You don't need to feel guilty admitting it.

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO
    Having a bad day are you, Gweedo? You must be. Because no one has ever given me a "butt whipping" on this board. : )

Well...AF sure did. Your reasoning down in that space.com thread is about as bad as your golf game it seems.

bad day?

nah...I'm just bored.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit