ive been to hospital and had a biopsy taken from a lump in my breast today

by looloo 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

About 10 years ago my cousin was diagnosed with breast cancer and she came out fine. With early diagnosis they can treat you and get you back on track in no time.

The treatments they have now are just remarkable.

Good luck!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I know of several women who have had lumps that were cancerous and they when through the process of chemo and they all have not has it return which is wonderful news.

Caught soon enough there is every reason to believe your survival rate will be aliright. Think positve and busy the results will be in soon and I am sure if it is cancerous you have caught it in time.

My prayer are with you.

love orangefatcat..

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

(((looloo))) I'm hoping that you receive good news and in the meantime, I am sending up positive vibes and thoughts and prayers.

have any of you had this experiance or know anybody who had a good outcome and even had breast cancer but survived it ?

A co-worker of mine has survived breast cancer - twice. About 3 years back, it came out of remission & she was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. We bawled our eyes out. "Surely, there's no surviving?" we thought. BUT - progress in medicine really has come so far! I do not know all of the particulars in her case, but high level is they caught it quite quickly as it came out of remission, put her on intensive chemo as well as some some trial medicines...........very long story short is she still here with us here today, telling her story of survival. To be sure - it was very tough on her; she was bowed, but she did not break. She's a personal hero of mine who was....wait...IS the steady, ever-smiling, strong, calm, heroic face of coping/beating/dealing with breast cancer.

One day at a time; one step at a time; one moment at a time. I am putting myself in your shoes and golly, I would be scared senseless (I'm high risk what with my family's history of breast cancer, so I report for my yearly mammo even though they ain't fun - UGH), even knowing how far medicine has come with breast cancer awareness/research/prevention. Please let us know of your results...blessings and peace

RTA

PS - palmtree, the pic & poem were great! Laughter sometimes really IS the best medicine.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Hoping for the best outcome

smiddy

• Hadit
    Hadit

Thinking of you and hoping for a good result.

Hadit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit