Woman Whipped In Public For Wearing Trousers.

by whereami 17 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

WARNING!!!! MIGHT BE DISTURBING FOR SOME.

It's amazing how faith can justify anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xef384fWFs

• leavingwt
  • blondie
    blondie

Actually, I was disturbed that it would revert to this in the "new system" since the WTS regretted they could not stone wrongdoers. With the "worldly government" out of their way, who knows what they will think of.

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/bible/diary.html

DAY 125

My judicial hearing was held today. Ed Thorn acted as lead prosecutor. I, of course had no defense counsel and could call no witnesses. After the hearing which was held in secret, I was judged guilty of being an unrepentant apostate. I was solemnly informed that according to the Society's instructions (as contained in "ORGANIZATION FOR THE NEW WORLD") the punishment for apostasy is death by stoning. My execution is scheduled for tomorrow.

DAY 126

Well, this is the end. Later today, I will be led out for my execution by stoning. I would rather be shot in the back of the head, but the Society obviously feels that stoning provides a better object lesson. If I get a chance I will throw one of the rocks back at Ed Thorn. The funny thing is that I don't really feel so bad about my impending demise. This New World Society is not my idea of a paradise and I don't want to live with these people for all eternity. From paradise lost to paradise regained to paradise lost again.

EPILOGUE

Everyone turned out for my stoning, even the kids. Ed Thorn solemnly pronounced my death sentence and then quoted scripture telling everyone to "not to let their eye feel sorry."

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

so the Nazi "brown shirts" have returned but in "powder blue".... hopefully, someday Karma (or whatever) will also take care of those thugs too.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Even though it was not mentioned in the title, I already knew which religion was behind this before I opened the topic - the "religion of peace."

And I also thought about what Blondie posted in jest - what WOULD the JW organization do to such a woman if they really controlled a sovereign country and made all the laws?

• minimus
    minimus

well, trousers aren't acceptable....

• james_woods
    james_woods
    well, trousers aren't acceptable....

It says so somewhere in the New World Translation...right?

• clarity
    clarity

Shocking!

I

feel

outraged!

This offends the moral senses.

We have witnessed scenes of war, horrendous accidents, shootings and the like. But the sight of those men, circling and laughing and enjoying themselves, was like watching an animal with it's prey. Two men, in a smaller circle now, close in with whips. And whip her again & again...smiling.

Other than a bit of fun, valueless to them. As though she was nothing!

clarity

• whereami
    whereami

Blondie I remember reading that a few years back. People can say it's made up apostate propaganda but I believe that's what would happen not only if the JW's had their way, but any religion really.

Again, FAITH, ANY FAITH, CAN JUSTIFY ANYTHING.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    so the Nazi "brown shirts" have returned but in "powder blue".... hopefully, someday Karma (or whatever) will also take care of those thugs too.

You want them sent to South America!!!???

JDW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit