Qestions too US peopel

by happy man 10 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

Hillary steep.
    Thank you for your nice answers, i can tell that i have read a lot of your posts, mostley on canal C,
    i dont want to embaras you, but who are you, saying that you have tarvell a lot in diffrent contrys, as a JW i think,
    it cold bee intresting to now, what position you hade inn organisation, my english it not so good so i dont understan all you say, what
    what was the doktrin as was so wrong, can you explain. It is intrestig to see what you say abaout US an europe, i was littel confused whaen I read who srtickt evrything sems too bee inn US, it is not like that here, not inn smal con as I am inn, we try to
    fix things the best way, i have been elder for over 20 year, so i now, that we have fredom too fix things too the best, ofcourse we have some ruels , but not at all like i read here, we have for exampel not so strong wiue on peopel who leave themself,
    perhaps you can say if you have to strong rules peope lwill not follow it, but when i read this latest watctowers i think we have a change on the tabel, sounds like it is littel more liberel W 15-12 have vey intresting things to say to elders who is judge,
    I have regrisated mee on canal C but it didnt work, but i think they have my email if you want to email me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit