Could you live without the internet ?

by Hairyhegoat 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Well I don't think me and my family could for even 1 day. Was thinking of moving from Sky but when we found out about our data usage I was shocked. We use over 80gb per month and we have unlimited package with Sky.

We were advised another ISP may restrict over a certain level so you best stay with us as we value your account..

So I have to say we are staying with Sky as we have 5 laptops and xbox live all running for over 15 hours a day and more sometimes. What a bunch of nerds we are

Can anyone beat this ?

HHG

• cantleave
    cantleave

AOL is unlimited too. I wouldn't like to think what we use

3 x laptops

2x iphones

1x iPad

1 x Wii

all going through our AOL router.

• badcompany
    badcompany

Not for a nanosecond. My income, business's, communications, relationships, entertainment and something I can't think of at the moment are reliant on the web.

• JRK
    JRK

I could, but it would really suck.

JK

• Gayle
    Gayle

I could live without tv and radio, but absolutely need the Internet.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't know any ISP's anymore that have a limited amount of usage. Sky is full of crap.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Flipper could tell you a thing or two about being w/out the internet. Because of a recent winter storm where he lives he was w/out electricity for 6 days which means he probably didn't have access/connection either.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I could if it was replaced with living on a tropical island with a hunky bf.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have done the tropical island thing for a few weeks. It was great. No withdrawal symptoms.

There were plenty of adventures to be had to keep my bum off the chair.

• nelly136
    nelly136

if i'm away from the computer it doesnt bother me and i dont give it thought, if i'm indoors and it breaks or goes down then it bothers me.

i'm on cable and it is unlimited and we share one computer, i have two more upstairs but i cant be arsed to set them up and i prefer the computer in the front room (cos if i put one upstairs in mini-me's bedroom i probably wouldn't see her)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit