Fox News: 'Efforts to Replace Allegiance to God with Allegieance to Government'. Oh.. also, the reason the home book study were cancelled.

by whereami 30 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

"Religion, government . . . all efforts to keep us asleep to our own power. Divide and conquer. Keep the people fighting and arguing - anything to keep them from THINKING and realizing that they have the power to effect change . . . if we all woke up to their ploys what a different world this would be.

Fear keeps us bound, gagged and blind to our power. Immobilized to action. The WT is just a tiny piece of a much bigger picture.

Hadit"

That's right! Keep the slaves fighting among themselves and distracted from what the statists are really doing. Upon leaving the organization, I learned very quickly as I started examining politics and government for the first time, that, the right and the left were simply two sides of the same coin, actually working together in spite of the differing values they projected, to keep the slaves, the sheep, at each others' throats. I saw clearly how the republican administration only carried forward the previous democratic administration's agenda, and in turn, the newly elected dem admin carried forth and further the previous repub admin's agenda.

"Reason for why the in home book study was cancelled on minute 1:24."

Does anyone know the "official" reason given by the Governing Body for deleting the book study?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit