jehovahs witnesses giving a "bad witness "

by looloo 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• I<3MYGod
    I<3MYGod

I wish, she is way too much of a follower. She will never think for herself.....never. Sad but true.

The only comfort I get is knowing that in some weird twisted way it makes her happy to believe.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I know of at least 6 people who will never give the JW's the time of day after our situation.

The victim advocate, Judge, Prosecutor, bailiff, court reporter and a couple of neighbors that were shocked to see the molester having more support in the courtroom then the victim! The victim advocate actually told me how back-wards it was from other molestation cases, she was blown away by it!! I'm thankful we at least had her.

Talk about a bad witness...

• looloo
    looloo

truthseeker , i can think of another judge , lots of police and cps people aswell as folk in the public gallery who prob wont give jehovahs witnesses the time of day either !

• suenott63
    suenott63

When I was young i went to a cong in Bromley ,kent, uk . There were some lovely bros and sisters there but the hypocrisy made my sister and i mad. Elders kids were the worst behaved of any of the kids there. They went to nightclubs, drank swore girls dressed like sluts. Were allowed to go to school christmas parties and went in to morning worship. In fact my father who was an adulterer and drunk got away with it for years as he had other elders convinced he was as pure as the driven snow ,my mother however took up smoking and was dfed straight away. The congs i have visited are not loving and nither are the governing body.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Every cloud has a silver lining! (I am sorry for the victims of the JW abuse, this is unforgivable).

However, The more reproach that is brought upon the god of the watchtower the better! (No disrespect/blasphemy to any living, fictional or other god whether noodly or not, intended)

• jeckle
    jeckle

to 3mygod. hey i definitely agree with everything said here , and i dont want to appear to defend the jws at all, but swinging wow really? i know they did a lot of hipocritical things but i mostly saw or got the idea that they just did as much as they could get away with. or maybe your right and that makes me even more right for leaving meaning maybe my mind doesnt go there or look fior that in poeple so thats why i didnt notice but that means im also honest and clean and a good person which i was alway accused of the opposite you know what i mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit