The Governing Body is on the Phone and they need Help!

by Giordano 12 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

Ah yes James Woods (loved you in Contact), my new facility will be a home AND educational institution.

• fadinfast
    fadinfast

We must ask ourselves: 'To what extent am I willing to suffer in order to support and honor Jehovah's sovereignty? Do I show by the way I live my life and carry out my ministry that upholding Jehovah's sovereignty is my foremost concern?' Wt 07 12/1 My guess a resounding No!

"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you think, not God's thoughts, but those of men."-Matthew 16:21-23.

"If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and follow me continually. For whoever wants to save his soul will lose it; but whoever loses his soul for the sake of me and the good news will save it." (Mark 8:34, 35)

Jesus here used the word "soul" to mean "life." Clearly, not only was he about to sacrifice his life but he also expected that those who followed him would have to be ready to sacrifice their lives in God's service.Wt. 08 10/15

That would be a good start! FF

• scary21
    scary21

I would bat my eyelashes ...........and say..............."Some people worship God with no date in mind.....DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Still out of control

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit