HACKERS

by LV101 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

LV

"are we not guilty for not trying to inform/protect the brainwashed innocent. "

Sad about the children of jws getting sucked in from birth. It's tough, trying to get at jw kids to warn them, isn't it? Personally, i feel no guilt for others' choises in religions. I have my own life to tend to. Trying to intervene in the lives of others seems like kind of a breach in civility. The police and social workers are there, for if there is abuse or clear danger. Otherwise, what can we do, except try to be kind and considerate of people that we meet, and give what info/knowledge that we can, if they are open to it?

S

• LV101
    LV101

Satanus --- well, i feel better knowing police/social workers are on top of these situations. if witnesses could/would just check out the facts. you can't believe how many times inactive witnesses have told me they're AFRAID to go online. they are brainwashed forever about the bogeyman or something. i don't want to intervene w/anyone's belief system and freedom of religion is beautiful --- but can't believe how w/tower takes advantage of this. their lawyers should be held accountable (i know, impossible) taking innocent lives to avoid lawsuits and protect crooks d/b/a a religion.

LV101

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Sorry, didn't mean to tar and feather all hackers with the same brush. I have no experience with any good ones. Just the one who hacked into my computer, stole my bank password, and cleaned out a good chunk of my checking account. It left me with a bad impression.

• Satanus
    Satanus

LV

Don't get me wrong. You are certainly free to advocate against the wt corp by whatever legal means that you want or can think of. It's just that this kind of thing isn't for everybody.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit