Attention Born in Lurkers

by stuckinamovement 37 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Bump for any newbie lurkers

SIAM

• 00DAD
    00DAD

SIAM asked, "Would Jesus have treated sinners the way that we as Witnesses treat sinners?"

Jesus answers, "Neither do I condemn you. Go your way; from now on practice sin no more.” - John 8:11

• d
    d

I noticed around 2006-2007 that many people my age were leaving due to doubts.So naturally I started having a lot of doubts myself and left in November of 2008.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

marking

• wobble
    wobble

This thread deserves a BTTT every couple of months for the benefit of newcomers.

I was born in, all my family are in, I was in for 58 years,an active well known preacher in my community, due to always going where the people were, the street, the market etc. Appointed man in the congregation, respected and opinions sought on all sorts of questions and problems etc etc

Yet I examined the "Truth", and found it not to be so, in all conscience, as a supporter of Truth, I could no longer stay in the JW religion.

Read on here and elsewhere , "You shall find the truth, and the truth will set you free"

• Crisis of Conscience
  • stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Bump with love for the lurkers who now are realizing that there is something terribly wrong with the "truth"

SIAM

• garyneal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit