KS Blood-Handout s-55-e (PDF)!!!

by yknot 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Quote: A good health insurance policy is practical when possible and can often allow treatment options that might not otherwise be available.-Luke 16:8

(Luke 16:8) And his master commended the steward, though unrighteous, because he acted with practical wisdom; for the sons of this system of things are wiser in a practical way toward their own generation than the sons of the light are.

Wow, how about the "misuse of scripture" not blood.

Funny they didn't use this scripture it was more applicable. It says to me that there is no preparation needed when defending your faith. Certainly no need to hide your faith in a resurrection.

(Luke 12:11,12) 11 But when they bring YOU in before public assemblies and government officials and authorities, do not become anxious about how or what YOU will speak in defense or what YOU will say; 12 for the holy spirit will teach YOU in that very hour the things YOU ought to say."

tt

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Blood is a symbol for life, so remember John 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

If you are able to, offer your life blood to a friend (or a stranger): be a blood donor!

• agonus
    agonus

Truthseeker,

EVIDENTLY the passage in Deuteronomy was referring to HUMAN meat.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you.

''Parents can inform the court that they are refusing blood on deeply held religious grounds but are not refusing medical care and have no intention of 'martyring' their child.

This setting may not be the best time for parents to mention their strong faith in the resurrection, as this may convince the judge that they are unreasonable.''

• smiddy
    smiddy

Yknot

I printed out what you posted and it was in spanish? What did I do wrong?

smiddy

• yknot
    yknot

There were two links....

Here is the English version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mnf7a0

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

This absolutely breaks my heart.

Thank you YNot, thank you anonymous conscious class elder, thank you Randy, and thank you TruthSeeker.

I hope and pray that I do not have to lose another loved one over this horrific, bogus, murderous dogma.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thans Ynot.

Bangalore

• Hadit
    Hadit

Thanks Yknot and bro anonymous! Yknot - I have to laugh at the thought of you in the stall at the KH sending out secret documents - you are a true undercover agent! Randy - thanks for the info too!

They are truly sick with their suicide assist/murder document here. It's disgusting. I did notice a point that could be used against them in court - especially for any parents who are fighting to give their child a transfusion against a JW parent/elders.

They advise NOT to mention their strong faith in the resurrection hope as it may convince the judge that they are unreasonable. USE THIS AGAINST THEM!!! It could very well save the life of many children if the judge sees the complete absurdity and unreasonableness of this stupid argument. They are basically saying that the if the child dies faithful now they will be resurrected at a future . . . unknown date. That may be enough to sway the judge to help the child by granting an order.

All you lurkers out there - do you realize that the WT society is blatantly putting blood - the symbol of life above the ACTUAL LIFE of the child? Think long and hard about that. Your child may one day be in that situation - will you sacrifice YOUR child for a SYMBOL?

Hadit

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I am still astounded that there are people on this forum who believe that after the death of the Old Guards, like Jaracz and Barr, the GB or the Society will be less coercitive. Wake up, people, there will be no reasonable new light! People like Rutherford and Jaracz will always live through the minds of their disciples. The king is dead; long live the king!!!

The number of JW deserters worldwide will increase in the times to come and WT doctrine-makers will be unable to cope with this situation in a reasonable manner. They will shout stronger and stronger "the Big A is coming" and will enforce harder and more coercitive rules and regulations on the backs of the rank and files. This will cause even more deserting. The doctrinal loop will strangle it's maker one day and many of us will see this with our own eyes. It's exactly the same behavior that made communism fall: people got fed up; the rules tried to prevent uprising by enforcing more coercition; more coercition brought more squalor; when the secret-services instigators brought the spark, the mobs exploded and the Capitalist Revolution won the day. I tell you, the spider will be caught in it's own web...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit