Does this sound familiar?

by PSacramento 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Ok, I get that.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

PSacramento

Organized religion breeds hypocracy, whereas ( from my expereince) individual expressions of faith tend to breed and express humility and love.

Your comments and example have helped me to see the difference.

Your tolerance and patience has been an influence in causing me to revisit a spiritual path I had abandoned.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Your comments and example have helped me to see the difference.
    Your tolerance and patience has been an influence in causing me to revisit a spiritual path I had abandoned.

Ok, where's Gladiator and what have you done with him ?!?! LOL ;)

Kind words my friend and I thank you, they mean more than you can possibly know.

Wherever your path my lead you may it be filled with love, joy, compassion and the occasional kick ass brawl !

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Um. Is that sarcasm I see dripping?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Well, if it is then I stand guilty of being had.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I cannot know if the remarks above refer to my comments to PSacramento or not, but any any case my remarks were sincere.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Ok. Wasn't sure. Interesting that neither of you were, either, but that's always the main problem with text communication. In the absense of facial expression and tone of voice it is sometimes difficult to hear what people are actually saying.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Yes Nickolas - and I have very English sense of humour, which makes it difficult for people to know if I'm being serious or satirical.

People have accused me of sitting on the fence. The truth is, I am still looking for the fence.

I enjoy your posts, which you put a lot of thought and effort into.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I was 100% serious, I tend to add an icon when I am not.

I am glad that Gladiator was also serious.

And I think Nick needs to stop looking at women's butts.;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit