Were You Happy That Jack Barr Of The GB Died?

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Jack Barr was a victim, being a slave to the WTS, but he was also a slave master. In this case he is both the perpetrator and the victim.

Although every human death is a loss, his death could have positive consequences. Maybe the GB will become more hardcore and more people will leave because of it. In that sense, Jack Barr's death could be something to be happy about, even though it is a personal tragedy.

Of course we would all rather have Jack come to his senses before dying, waking up from the heavy WTS yoke and actively try to free as many faithful sheep as possible.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Darth the old "board" of directors which consisted of Knorr/Fred Franz/Lyman Swingle/Thomas Sullivan/Greenleas/Ganges/Bill Jackson/Grant Suiter/Henschel/Groh and Ray Franz, was the same shite different title the new GB formed in 1974 was expanded a bit more, they still convened in secret, fed the mass's bullshit and heaped more misery on peoples lives, the R&F would have known no difference between either.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One thing that is certain: If Puke Splane or Losch takes his job, things are going to get a hell of a lot worse for the witlesses in the near future.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

"Truly I tell you, when the overlapping of these generations pass away, all these things will occur." -your friend, Jesus

• minimus
    minimus

Wiz, I'm with ya! I think the current guys are worse than the old guard!

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Well let me see...Jehovah's Witnesses can not wait for my death and will rejoyce when Jehober cleanses the earth of filth like me...Let me think about it...

• streets76
    streets76

Millions now living will soon be overlapped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit