sorry

by varian 20 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm glad you pulled through. Hang in there!

• Ding
    Ding

We were really worried about you after that last post.

Please promise that if you get down like that again, you'll find someone to talk to.

If nothing else, there are suicide hotlines.

Don't let the WTS destroy you.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Glad you're ok, had us all worried for a while. I, along with many others have been thinking about you over the last few days....so see you would be missed, even by those who have never met you.

Peace to you and so glad you're ok

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    and to outlaw, my friend: you can´t drink beer when you´re dead. how right you are.....Varian

The thought of Never being Able to Drink Beer..

Can be very Motivating..

It scares the shit out of me..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

i dont know you, but you must have hit rock bottom. i wish you all the best and if you still belive in a god or gods or mother nature....

well i hope he, she, they, it helps you out....

if you dont, life still as a purpose, its for you to decide what it is....

dont feel bad, some people will tell you that you should, give yourself a hug pick yourself up....

because even a stranger like me wants you to get yourself together and enjoy life once again....

tomorrow is another day, so take one day at a time and let all these good people on this site know how your keeping.

kind regards and warmest thoughts to you

• Heaven
    Heaven

it´s me again....and yes, i´m still alive.

Varian! Thank goodness you're alright. And thank you for posting. Was worried and wondering about you.

For you and Outlaw:

SO MUCH BEER (and other goodies).... SO LITTLE TIME!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Glad you are still here

no need to say 'sorry' if you ask me...

When you have hit the bottom, there is only one way to go

back up!

oz

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I am so, so very happy to hear from you. I didn't post before because my heart was in my throat and I didn't know what to say.

There are far, far too many on this site who were where you have been, and who now can tell you, "It gets better." Hang in there... and thank you so very much for checking in.

Love,
    Baba.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

So glad you are here and ok. varian you had us all upset and scared for you. I also prayed for you, everyone here cares for you and will support you, so many on here are where you are or have been there. We all have our down times.

Sending you lots of hugs. [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ HUGS ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

RosePetal

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

varian

by now I am sure that you have realized the danger of mixed depression and alcohol and medication. Please don't do it again. Reach out to someone here or someone near you before you reach out for alcohol and pills or any other way to hurt yourself.

Hurting yourself plays into their hands. It proves what they say that we are failures.

We aren't. We have been able to move on with lives and put the WTS behind us. We stay here to help people like you who may still believe that those who leave are doomed to fail.

Even when, no especially when, you are feeling your worst come here and find someone or many to talk to. You are not alone. We have been down the road and know the way.

Most of all remember this:

You are not alone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit