That's it! I'm done!

by Lady Lee 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LGoldstein
    LGoldstein

You had a girlfriend? Were those electric lights?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Farkel The Comedian

Wheelchairs and busy shopping malls do not co-exist during the rest of the year. During the holidays I might as well go to the mall and park somewhere cuz I'm not moving. If I was holding a cup of coffee I'm sure people would be throwing money in it sending hot coffee all over me..

Last year I waited until December and swore I would never do that again.

I also discovered that I already had a few presents from last year that I forgot to take with me so they go back into the pile for this year.

• carla
    carla

Good for you Lady Lee! I'm just starting my Christmas baking and my jw keeps eating all of it!!! It's hard enough because I make gift baskets of baked good and then I have to nearly make double because my jehovah witness spouse has no problem eating Christmas cookies! yet he will not go to a certain party with me! dumbass. That's it! next meeting he goes to I'm putting up the tree! and my 2 new neighbors houses look like something out of a magazine so I better get my game on this year. Too bad I don't have a husband to help me. Guess the roof is off limits for me due to snow, hmmm, maybe?

To be fair, last year I sat and struggled with a certain Christmas item for a long, long time. Finally he could stand it no longer and helped me out! It was very nice of him but I have to admit I was laughing like hell inside. If he had a jc about it no man could find him guilty. What's a guy supposed to do when a wife is a lamo putting something together? ah yes, it brought back warm fuzzies of days gone by when we actually celebrated the holiday together in every sense. I have vague memories of Christmas tree lights being very romantic, but that's another story I will not tell here and will leave to the readers imagination.

Merry Christmas!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

hey nothing wrong with turning off all the lights except those on the tree and see if you can still heat up the room lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit