Pale Blue Dot

by NomadSoul 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• unshackled
    unshackled

Great stuff. Love anything by Carl Sagan...the world could use a few more of him. He is missed.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

BTS, so you think what I said CANNOT be true because it doesn't say so in Wikipedia? You can't be serious.

I suppose you believe everything you hear on FoxNews.

It was EINSTEIN that said we use 2 percent of our brains. Thank you for clearing that up for us.

If YOU think it makes sense that this is the only planet in the universe inhabited with human life, then go ahead and roll with it. You don't have to try to make ME into a crazy man because something is beyond your comprehension. There are INFINITE dimensions that you have no clue about, but you WILL someday.

~PS

• bohm
    bohm

Prodical: It was EINSTEIN that said we use 2 percent of our brains. Thank you for clearing that up for us.

The 10% of brain myth is the widely-perpetuated myth that most or all human beings only make use of 10 percent of their brains. It has been variously misattributed to a number of people, including Albert Einstein. [ 1 ] By association, it is often suggested that by some process a person may harness this unused potential and in so doing increase their intelligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10%25_of_brain_myth

One thing is that you continue to be trivially wrong, another thing is your so arrogant about it.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    BTS, so you think what I said CANNOT be true because it doesn't say so in Wikipedia? You can't be serious.

The point is....what you said was bullshit. 12 strands of DNA....2% of brain use....Neanderthals....all BULLSHIT.

If YOU think it makes sense that this is the only planet in the universe inhabited with human life, then go ahead and roll with it.

I never said that, all I said was how, in the name of fuck, do you know what there is or isn't with such mathematical certitude??

You don't have to try to make ME into a crazy man because something is beyond your comprehension.

You are apparently, batshit crazy, and yes, it is beyond my comprehension.

There are INFINITE dimensions that you have no clue about, but you WILL someday.

I will introduce you to an infinite dimension, but first......you must blow me.

BTS

• Violia
    Violia

PS

is that the best you have , " I suppose you believe everything you hear on FoxNews". Do you believe everything you read on , well, the Huffington Post?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

BTS, the missing 10 strands of DNA are what is symbolized by the lost ten tribes of Israel.

It's also the subject of quite a few crop circles of late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r77aAdzXNSU

What I said about human embryos, you can read more about it here if you like:

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-gnostic-instructors/three-modes-of-perception

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to pass on blowing you. I prefer women.

• minimus
    minimus

You inspired the thread Bright Red Dot.

• bohm
    bohm

PS: Simple question: are there two or twelve strands of DNA in a human?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Twelve. 10 were deactivated, heretofore known as "junk DNA", at the "fall of man". They are being reactivated again. This is what the Bible is trying to tell us when it tells us about twelve apostles and twelve tribes of Israel, before the Roman church literalized everything and killed the gnostics and psychics who knew what was going on. We have seven chakras but five of them have a front and back opening, totaling twelve. It's why so many saviors in myth had 12 disciples. This is reflected in the twelve signs of the zodiac as we are all reflections of the universe. This is all taught in many ancient teachings and in eastern religion. But in the West, it's all...

....."bullshit".

LOL

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Honestly, can you take a look around at the human race and with a straight face say that we have reached our full potential?

When I said we use 2 percent of our brains, I didn't mean the cell structure, I meant the overall efficiency of it. The latest research is showing how it works like a hologram. Each part contains the sum of the whole. I have posted links about this. This is why my dog, who is supposed to be "inferior" to me, can put his nose in the air and know whats happening in the whole neighborhood. The only reason WE don't have this ability is because that part of our brains are disconnected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit