Not sure abt my relationship anylonger :(

by Newborn 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I agree with most of the advice given so far. If things are going well with the long distance relationship and you don't want to move, then don't move and keep doing what you've been doing.

If he gives an ultimatum that it is either move or end the relationship then he's probably not the guy for you (or anyone, for that matter).

• Ding
    Ding

Sorry about your situation.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

When you are sure of something..... you will have no doubts.

• Newborn
    Newborn

cyberjesus : true

I like your name

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    When you are sure of something..... you will have no doubts.

It works for the anointed, LOL...

Newborn, no more advice from me, just best wishes

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

You'll know you've found the 'one' when you cant bear NOT to be near him.

Loz x

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I don't think there is any such thing as "the one".

"The One" is only the one you found so far. If you have doubts, keep looking. They'll be another one.

• mamalove
    mamalove

When you become unhappy, then it is time to end it. You will know. Don't settle. People deserved to be loved and adored and respected. You have needs, if they are not being met, it is more damaging to stay in a situation just because you don't want to be alone. You already know being alone is ok, and that is healthy too.

You never know if you will meet some great person tomorrow, so hang in there!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thanks all

My boyfriend was here for the weekend and it felt really good (as it normally does). I cried when he left and I feel very lonely without him.

We will just take one day at a time. It's just that the change for either of us will be very big and it's a hard decision to make and the distance is so tough. You start to question your feelings when you're not together all the time.

Right now it feels good though and I feel very much in love.

/Newborn

Ps. I wish I could post a pic of us here. We're very cute together...

• mamalove
    mamalove

That is nice Newborn. Are you on Facebook? PM me with your link, I would love to see the happy couple!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit