Reprints of Pastor Russell Quotes

by moneypenny 16 Replies latest jw friends

• moneypenny
    moneypenny

I have just been reading some previous threads about Russells Quotes.

It is possible to get hold of reprints of all six of Russells Studies In The Scriptures.

1. The Divine Plan of The Ages
    2. The Time is at Hand
    3. Thy Kingdon Come
    4. The Battle of Armageddon
    5. The Atonement Between God And Man
    6. The New Creation

I believe they are quite easy to get hold of in America most of the Bible Student groups still use them. The latest set I have was brought over from the U.S. by an American friend of a friend. The Address on the front cover is 'Bible students Congregation of New Brunswick. PO Box 144. Edison, N.J.08818-0144, U.S.A.'

I also have a Pastors Russells Sermons and a copy of Tabernacle Shadows Of The Better Sacrifices, a handy little book.

The JWs I have had contact with see these as apostate material and will have nothing to do with them. They have distanced themselves from most of Russells teachings especially cronology and pyramid passages and who is covered by the ransom sacrifice. On the other hand Bible Students belief in Russell verges on idolatory!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

MoneyPenny,

Pastor Russell books are cool.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

In German you get them from The Dawn:

Tagesanbruch Bibelstudien-Vereinigung
    Postfach 252
    67253 Freinsheim

• mike047
  • Alleymom
    Alleymom

The complete text of all of the old Russell Watch Towers is also available online:

http://www.agsconsulting.com/htdbv5/links.htm

Marjorie

• mike047
    mike047

Alleymom They also have the "Studies" on line at that site. also songbook , comments on the scriptures, etc.

MIKE

This goes to their index:
    http://www.agsconsulting.com/htdbnon/master.htm

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

I have been trying to find an online source for quotes regarding Russell's belief that he himself fulfilled the prophecy of Ezekiel 9:2 about the man in white linen with a writer's inkhorn at his side.

There is supposed to be a section on this in The Finished Mystery, pp. 417 and following.

Does anyone have this?

Thanks,
    Marjorie

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Mike,

Thank you!
    Do you have the homepage URL?
    I just have the address that sends me right to the index of old WT's.

Marjorie

• mike047
    mike047

Alleymom; I think that the"finished mystery" was published after Russell's death and usually is not found with his writings. I have seen copies of this for sale on EBAY.

MIKE

see post above for the link you wanted.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Mike,

Thanks again. Somehow my eyes missed it at the end of your message <duh!>

M.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit