Pike River (Greymouth, New Zealand) Miners - Help God/Jehovah make a Miracle

by Lisa Cunningham 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

You're obviously feeling very threatened "Broken Promises". No need to. I won't bite you. You are one of mine. You just don't know it yet. There's a broken little boy in there who just needs to be loved. I love him. I ALWAYS did and I ALWAYS will.

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

Hmmmmm. Smoking drugs. Now there's an interesting topic for discussion. I call getting "high" on drugs "Sneaking into the Temple". Problem with sneaking in is that you get kicked out later. Much better to go in the front door and then you never have to leave.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Well, Lisa, I like to challenge assumptions (e.g. that I'm a demon because of a user name that I chose). I feel that the families of those miners have suffered enough. They don't need to hear schizophrenic warblings from the likes of you. Cease and desist before we find out your location and send the men in white coats after you. You truly don't know what kind of a place this is, do you?

V665V665

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

lol I'm wondering just how long its going to take this one to realize this is not a JW site

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

After how many days will you come back here and apologise for giving their families false hopes?

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

Threats from the vampire. LOL. I know that Demons like to use "the men in white coats". In fact, most of the "the men in white coats" are Demons. And many of the nurses in psychiatric wards are too. So ironic that they wear white don't you think? As I said, I'm several steps ahead of you lot. My question to you is "Are you a real vampire?" I know that vampires do exist in this world. They don't literally suck blood from people though. That's just on TV. They are "Awakened" and they think they are ALL ALONE in the Universe. So they don't really hang out with "others" (many of them are hermits) and they only take, take, take. Have I got your number honey?

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

It IS a JW site. The JWs are reading our interaction with interest and I am grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to discuss several important issues with you for their benefit. It is obviously not for your benefit as you are a Demon and the souls of all of the Demons are sealed in Hell for the next two years (which means you can't be "turned"). But you're still helping "The Cause", which is great. Big smoochy kiss to you!

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

Hello "Black Sheep". You aren't really black at all. Your Soul has been sealed in Heaven and you'll be ascending with ME and the other Angels soon. Good for you buddy. High Five!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I hope the miners will be ok. Sending good vibes their way. From the news stories it doesn't sound good for them though. My heart goes out to them and their families.

From The New Zealand Herald:

Pike River: The day our lives changed forever

4:07 PM Thursday Dec 2, 2010

On November 19 "our lives changed forever" when the Pike River Mine exploded, the mining company chief executive told mourners today.

Peter Whittall, the chief executive of Pike River Coal, thanked every one of the 11,000 people packed into the Omoto Racecourse in Greymouth for being at the service "in tribute to our 29 lost mates".

He said no one could imagine the sense of loss suffered by the families whose men were still in the mine.

For five days they hoped and prayed they would see their men again but those hopes were dashed by the second explosion.

"Since then we have continued to work to get our guys out of the mine and back to our families and still we wait.

"All of New Zealand and much of the world has joined us in this tragedy.

"Your kind words of encouragement, your texts, your emails, your letters, your gifts of encouragement and support for our Pike team, our families, and our emergency services have been overwhelming and so very welcome.

"Our work force has been growing over the last few years. Our men and our women have been drawn to this new development from the West Coast and from the rest of New Zealand, from Australia, from South Africa, from Britain and from other countries.

"The men we remember today were from a cross-section of all those places, drawn to the challenge of a new mine, drawn to the chance to work with new equipment and be part of establishing a new culture, drawn to the beauty and lifestyle of the West Coast.

"But also drawn to the mateship and camaraderie of underground coal mining - our industry.

"Underground coal miners are a pretty close-knit bunch. We get to know each other pretty well working underground. The work is often heavy and tiring but in the changeable mining environment, the large equipment, the often tight conditions we work in, men with skills and experience are valued and good safe operators are quickly identified and well respected."

Mr Whittall said the men they lost had a wide range of skills and experience.

"Some were very experienced, one was on his first day or work.

"All of them were part of a team. All of them will remain part of Pike River Coal."

Rescue efforts had drawn on the generous support of a large number of companies which had provided much in the way of people and equipment, at little or no cost, to ensure everything could be done.

Mr Whittall acknowledged mine rescue services from New Zealand, New South Wales and Queensland, the police, emergency and support services, the mayor of Greymouth Tony Kokshoorn and his council and staff, Air New Zealand and Solid Energy.

"To all these men, these women, these companies both large and small, to all these organisations, we say thank you.

"But today we focus on the men we have lost and on their families.

"This is an ongoing operation. While we mourn our lost mates we are still working continuously to bring them home.

"Our men are still in the mine and the mine is still holding us out."

"We are fighting to win the battle with science, with courage, with tenacity and with sheer bloody determination."

As Mr Whittall closed his address and thanked the staff of Pike River Coal his voice wavered slightly.

They had worked tirelessly and had show courage, flexibility and true loyalty to the men underground .

"Today is a day of remembrance as every day will be from now on.

"I am sure none of us will ever forget," he said.

- NZPA

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

lisa cunningham.

May I thank you for providing further evidence of the benefits of religion. You can rightly be called a gem, But then, just as rightly, several other descriptions could be given to you. God has certainly blessed mankind with your presence.

I just shake my head and wonder at such idiocy.

Cheeses. Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit