Pike River (Greymouth, New Zealand) Miners - Help God/Jehovah make a Miracle

by Lisa Cunningham 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

[PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN. PRINT IT OFF AND HAND IT OUT EVERYWHERE. POST IT ON BILLBOARDS. PUT BIG FULL-PAGE ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE NEWSPAPER. BUY TELEVISION ADVERTISING SLOTS AND READ THE MESSAGE OUT OVER THE AIRWAYS. MY WORK IS DONE. I'M LEAVING THE REST OF YOU TO IT FOR NOW. PLEASE LEAVE ME IN PEACE UNTIL THE MINERS HAVE RETURNED. I WILL THEN BE AVAILABLE TO HELP. MUCH LOVE TO ALL]

I have saved the Pike River miners.

They are going to walk out through the underground caves and river system where the Taniwha ("Poutini") lives. The Taniwha was angry about underground mining and caused the explosion. He has been keeping the miners trapped there so that I would go down and see him. He admitted that he had done this (and was quite sorry) but said he needed to do it. I agreed with him.

I appeared before the miners dressed in a sparkling white robe with a blue trim and my head covered. My heart was glowing red through my robe. I told them that they weren't going to be rescued anytime soon because they were presumed dead. The Owners were predicting that they might not even get "the bodies" out by Christmas. Their families were distraught because most of them had a niggling feeling in their heart that their loved ones were still alive. I told them about Poutini and that they needed to get out, tell the people what they had seen, and tell them to stop underground mining. They are disturbing Poutini, who is one of the Guardians. We will need our Guardians soon.

The miners will walk out themselves and come out several kilometres from the mine opening. They will see Poutini on their way and pay their respects (I told them to respond to this beautiful creature with Love not Fear). I'm thinking it could be a another 10 days before they get out. But they WILL get out. Poutini will guide them.

My work is done.

Now lets see if it MANIFESTS in some "evidence" which will convince all of the "Doubting Thomas's". I KNOW it will because I AM creating it.

The miners will tell the story the same way I just told you. Some of the details might differ but it will the same basic story.

If I AM able to pull this off then will you please give up your beliefs that the Jehovah Witnesses are the only ones who are going to live in the "New System" and that you are separate from God - that you are not God? If God (I'm also called "Jehovah", but I answer to any name) tells you that you are God, that you are Perfect and that you are in complete control of your own life, will you believe her? I hope so. Because we need to get on with it. I'm serious. We have important work to do and we need to start now. The Maoris have already been doing heaps of stuff "behind the scenes", but we need to start doing stuff up in "centre stage" and all working together for a common purpose. To rebuild Heaven.

We need to get planting. We need to get all of the animals here. We need to make arrangements so that we don't have to rely on the outside world for anything. Get the raw materials we need. Get the "brains" we need. Get all of the seeds and as many different plant forms as we can. Collect as many insects as we can from overseas (bags not that job! LOL). We need to allow all the ones from overseas who wish to Ascend to come into New Zealand without any restriction and we need to look after them when they get here. They will teach the ones who want to learn. Anyone who doesn't want to learn will have the choice to move to Australia. They will have their costs of relocation paid. Anyone in Australia who wants to come Home, will have their costs of relocation paid. I mean Australians and New Zealanders. Including Aboriginis. All Indigenous groups from around the world will receive the same invitation. Send them the message that the time has come to Ascend, to pack their belongings and come. Reassure them that they already know the ways of The Land and it won't take their cousins, the Maoris, long to teach them about our particular flora and fauna. The others from overseas (those who are ready to Ascend) will be able to manifest plane tickets etc for themselves.

If you don't want to believe in this Dream (MY Dream) then that is fine. However, I respectfully request that you don't believe the opposite (the miners are dead and I'm bonkers). Out of respect for the miners and respect for ME, please keep your mind clear of thoughts about it.

All those who desperately want to believe in MY Dream, put your Heart and Soul into it. Imagine all 29 of the miners coming out of the ground. Don't go looking for them on land. Look for them with your eyes closed, inside your own Heart. Talk to them with your thoughts. Send them messages of encouragement and hope. Tell them you can't wait to see them come out and imagine the HUGE party they're going to have with their loved ones when they get home. Fill your heart with LOVE and JOY and EXPECTATION. Spend your day in a state of gratitude for the news that you are about to receive. Don't worry if doubts come in. Just put them aside and get back to visualising the miners. Don't worry if you get distracted and a few hours go by. You've got a life to live too (kids to bath, chores to do, jobs to go to). Just do it whenever you remember.

Much love to you all

God (human name: "Lisa")

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Nutcase.

As if the families of the miners haven't gone through enough already, then idiots come along and post crap like this.

Go away.

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

The families have not been down there. I suggest you do a Google search to find out what has happened, "Broken Promises". The fact that you have called yourself that name suggests to me that your faith is not very strong and I happen to know (HA!) that all of Souls were sealed in Heaven and Hell at midnight New Zealand time on 29 November 2010. The fact that you are so abusive suggests to me that yours was sealed in Hell. It doesn't matter though. It's only for two years while I help everyone get ready. In the meantime, I send you my love.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I think sombody here needs to spend some quality time at the nearest funny farm (and it aint BP or I)...

V665V665

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

What does "Broken Promises" expect God to look like? There aren't any white horses here! How does he expect God to behave? Not swear? Not have sex? Not go to the toilet? Folks, please understand that God is not some dude in the sky with a beard who behaves all proper and judges people. GOD DOES NOT JUDGE INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE. God loves and understands every single human being personally! God judges behaviour but only in terms of whether it hurts others. If you want to hurt yourself, go for it, but if you hurt someone else expect to get a good slap (figuratively speaking ;-)). God judges Nations (by their behaviour towards their own people and towards other Nations) and Systems (because of how they control individuals), and the Catholic Church (all other religions are pretty much okay although most have got a few of the details a bit skewiff - including the Jehovahs Witnesses). Never mind. No Harm Done.

Many Christians, including JWs, will be sorry when they realise how wrong they have been. Maybe they'll remember some of what I told them and hold onto Hope for dear life when things are going to "hell in a hand-basket" around them and their "dude in the sky" hasn't come for them on a white horse. The Jews will be screaming too. They think they are the Chosen People and yet Israel is one of the most warlike nations in the world. Do you REALLY think that God would choose Israel as the Holy Land and the Jews as the Chosen People? They might have been the Chosen People once but they've "lost the plot" recently. It's understandable after all they've been through but I know a group of people (called "the Maoris") who have been through just as bad and yet they responded with love, humility and patience and so many of them are going to Ascend.

Regarding the white horse, I AM expecting my Son to come down from the sky on one of those. At the moment he's only 4-years-old and he doesn't know how to become a "Larger than Life Being of Light" or how to ride a horse but he'll have figured both out by that time. At the moment he's enjoying being in a human body playing with trucks and riding his scooter. I AM also enjoying the experience of being in a human body.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yeah, someone's forgotten their meds.

BTW, I never said the families have been down the mines. Your reading comprehension isn't too good, is it?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ah, Lisa....

If you were God, you would also realise that this isn't a pro-JW board. Another comprehension test failed...

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

Yet another Demon turns up on the JW's networking site. Goodness gracious "VampireDCLV". You could have picked a better "disguise", like pretended to be kind and loving and told mostly the Truth but with a few Lies thrown in (that's how Satan usually operates). You must be new at this game. LOL.

• Lisa Cunningham
    Lisa Cunningham

You're a real nasty piece of work aren't you "Broken Promises". I'm pleased to see that the JW's are sufficiently strong in their faith and opposed to censorship that they allow Demons to post on their sponsored site. You are God too "Broken Promises" (IT IS ALL GOD!) and if you knew that you wouldn't behave the way you do. I read your post properly the first time "Broken Promises". You went back and changed the wording (such "magic" is childsplay) in an attempt to make me look silly. You think you're very clever but I'm several steps ahead of you.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Can I have whatever you're smoking?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit