Another newbie.

by TimeBandit 56 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

Hi TimeBandit. Welcome to the feast.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Chris... Yes my love I am the Granny on board.
    I love your Aunt...Your blessed to have her.
    But she is right if anyone screws up .I send them to
    their rooms .I KNOW I wont have to do that to you
    But watch that OUTLAW!!!!! He is a DOG!!!! check it out(((HUG

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Granny, I just wathed your testimony and signed your guest book. You are lovely.

Edited to add: I watched it, too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my guest book
    http://exjw.weebly.com/ That was so nice to read .

I really appreciate it (((HUG))

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this find group.

• wobble
    wobble

Yo Chris, BIG WOBBLE WELCOME !

Your aunt FHN says you share the same jeans, I wonder how that works ? you wear them alternate days ?

Good to have you with us, any friend of FHN owes us money, sorry I meant to say is a friend of ours.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi TM welcome great to have you here, your aunt must be over the moon, there is so much pain on this board and every one shares their stories and supports each other.

Look forward to getting to know you. RosePetal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

BTTT

Chris, check out Mouthy's threads. She started one introducing her grandson. How cool.

• flipper
    flipper

TIME BANDIT- I responded on another thread to you, but I'm glad you started this thread introducing yourself ! Welcome my friend to an open minded bunch of free thinking , caring people ! We are honored to have your presence. Your aunt is a cool lady and my wife & I have been privileged to talk to her on the phone. We consider her a good friend . I am so happy you have re-connected with her. Really cool. Enjoy your time here and I look forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you. My wife & me send our condolences on the loss of your brother my friend. With every ending in life , sometimes it brings new beginnings I've noticed- at least in my own life over the years. Take care of yourself and stay close to your aunt for sure

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome aboard, Time Bandit! We've been expecting you ever since Heather broke the news that you registered here.

---------

Please accept my condolences for your loss of David.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit