Another newbie.

by TimeBandit 56 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Greetings TimeBandit!

Your aunt's great reputation precedes her. We are honoured to have you present here as well. BUT please do your own thing, don't just ride on your aunt's coat-tails...

V665V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey TimeBandit..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Christopherrrrrr!!!! You're finally here. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or jump for joy. This is wonderful. You are wonderful. I am so glad you are here.

Vamp, don't worry about Chris. He's very unique, but we are cut from the same family genetics. I remember the day he was born, December 31st 1970, across the street at doctor's hospital. He was the sweetest child. This is doing my heart so much good. Sad to lose, David, but I know he is thrilled and watching it all from beyond.

Christopher Ryan, remember when I used to play this for you and call you Christopher Robin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G5x3fpfpFI

• Curtains
    Curtains

Hi Christopher, welcome

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

it is nice to see families on here!

welcome, sit back with a coffee and watch the goings on!

oh, and please give us your 'story'

we thrive on that stuff!

oz

• nelly136
    nelly136

welcome

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Hi Christopher,

Welcome. I hope your tag is in honour of the brilliant Monty Python film. One of my all-time faves.

This site is fascinating, you can search on any subject and it's pretty much been covered or debated. There's still plenty more to say, though. I look forward to hearing your story

X

• Hadit
    Hadit

Welcome TimeBandit! So nice to have you here. You have a wonderful aunt!

It's certainly been a tough journey for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. To quote your aunt:

Sad to lose, David, but I know he is thrilled and watching it all from beyond.

I'm in agreement - I'm sure he is very proud of you.

Looking forward to your posts!

Take good care.

Hadit

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Welcome!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum, Chris.

Cheers

Chris

Share this