free at last

by epicurius 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• epicurius
    epicurius

Recently df'd ,at great cost. divorce final last week.only able to see my kids for 3 days every 5 weeks.Stories a long one which I will share when I have more time.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Welcome, epicurius...you are not alone.

Please share your story when you can.

• TR
    TR

Welcome, epicurious!

Hope things work out for the best for you.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Hi epicurius, I'd like to add my welcome too.

I'm looking forward to reading your story. In the meantime, stay encouraged! Visit different ex-JW websites and read other's stories (if you haven't already). I found them to be very encouraging.

Please also visit my website below.

All my best,

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

• Martini
    Martini

Hi Epi,
    Judging by your pic,it appears you may have had a part in an assembly drama??
    Welcome good to know you have been freed.

Martini,
    I'm in T.O.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome, Epicurius!

So is that, like, an Ethiopian chef's toque or summat?
    Are you curius about food or about everything in life?
    Here you will find a feast of information about JWdom!
    Enjoy the banquet!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Hi, Epi:

Welcome...look forward to your story. Where did our name come from?

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Epicurius,
    Welcome. As you can see I haven't been here that long either. But this is the place to be. You're gonna love it here. Alot of help ans encourgement here. Keep the faith and visit often.

Diamond

• Satanus
    Satanus

Epi

Sorry about your situation w your kids. The wt has a child custody kit that jws use in court. It tells them what lies to say. It is posted on the net somewhere.

It's a long hard road, but gets easier later on. This is a good place to vent and get advice. Hang in there.

SS

• epicurius
    epicurius

Hi, Epi:
    Welcome...look forward to your story. Where did our name come from?

Trot

It is impossible to live a pleasant life without living wisely and honorably and justly, and it is impossible to live wisely and honorably and justly without living pleasantly. Whenever any one of these is lacking, when, for instance, the man is not able to live wisely, though he lives honorably and justly, it is impossible for him to live a pleasant life.
    By Epicurus

Picked name up from First Century religion that WTS taught us about in mankind search for god book!
    Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die

Epi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit