Do you believe that Armstrong was really on the moon?

by Newborn 43 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

Three of the Apollo missions placed retroreflector arrays on the moon for laser ranging the distance between earth and moon

(I know unmanned missions had done this before --These were larger and more sophisticated)

Since then, virtually every developed country in the word has bounced laser pulses off one or more of those arrays.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There should be no reason to fake the moon landing. There is no question that we (even in 1969) had the technicial capability to land on the moon.

I remember listening to the moon landing in 1969 while sitting in a tent while attending the Kansas City 7 day convention of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Just interesting to hear what you think?

Given the thousands of people who were involved in the Apollo missions, does anyone honestly think that Armstrong or all those others who followed him were in a movie studio, and no one, I mean NO one who knew that would not have stepped forward and taken 5 million dollars from a newspaper, movie studio, book writer, TV network, or anyone else and offered proof that Armstrong was not actually where he was?

Farkel, Headed to Roswell Looking for Aliens and Black Helicopters CLASS

• FloridaPerry
    FloridaPerry

My father was literally a "rocket scientist" for NASA. I remember him being away for the Apollo Missions. He was actually a backup Astronaut. I remember Dr. Wernher von Braun coming to our house for dinner. I was raised around the space program. You're some kind of ignorant if you think the moon mission was a fraud. That said, my mom's dad (a great guy and an Iowa corn farmer) did not believe it happened. His own son in law designed some major systems for the Apollo missions and he didn't believe it ever happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit