Name Something Good About Being A Jehovah's Witness

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I've got one!

You don't have to wait in long XMas lines at the store to buy XMas presents. As a matter of fact, you don't HAVE to buy a damn thing!

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

This thread will wither on the vine. Unless Reniaa comes back on...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................ ...OUTLAW

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Okay, I've remembered something. I was once out on FS and this hot chick answers the door in a bath robe that wasn't tied up. (she wasn't aware of it). I tried to make my presentation with my tongue paralysed. It didn't work.

That was the Single Most enjoyable thing in my 15 years as a Witless.

• Robert7
    Robert7

Now let's be real... with all the negativity on this board, being a JW didn't TOTALLY suck. You had easy access to some really good friends, albeit conditional. A lot of our old friends were truly great people whom we still have yet to meet the equivilent after leaving.

Otherwise I hated service, meetings, studying, etc... so that's probably the only major good thing I can think of :)

• minimus
    minimus

I remember as a teen knocking on the door and a hot 35ish MILF answered the door in a see thru negligee. I was proud of myself that i only looked a couple of times. I placed the magazines and she never answered the door after that. And God knows I was dilligently back at her door every week.

On her door were stickers : Mile High Club & 69. I didn't know what the Mile High club but this virgin did understand the number's meaning!

• VIII
    VIII

Being picked as a child on builds character.

Being uneducated means you'll never know what you don't know.

Being a window washer or any other blue collar employee means you'll always find work. You just won't have much of a retirement.

You do save lots of money between no gifts, no college expenses, no private schools, no dance lessons, no after school activities, no parties, etc. on the kids. Given that, retirement really should be golden for the blue collar crowd in the dubs.

• minimus
    minimus

VIII---well said!

• minimus
    minimus

I thought of another bonus! I have more dress clothes than anyone I know!

• factfinder
    factfinder

I loved touring Bethel and seeing the vast printing operation! ( I took vocational printing in School). Did'nt have to buy birthday or christmas or Hannukah presents ( of course did not recieve any either).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit