Wish I knew where to get a new double electric breast pump...

by Gregor 24 Replies latest jw friends

• fokyc
    fokyc

http://www.breastpumps4less.com/aventbreastpumps.htm

AVENT ISIS IQ DUO -

NEW!DOUBLE ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP

Model #470

Made In England

Sale -

ONLY $249.99

ONLY $249.99

** FREE SHIPPING **

NO SALES TAX!!

Return Policy

The new ISIS iQ DUO™ Twin Electronic Breast Pump is the first breast pump with an iQ… an electronic memory that learns from you! It’s the most personal pump you will ever own and is the only pump designed to respond to your needs as a breastfeeding mother.

Electronic Memory

learns your pumping rhythm

Ultra Quiet, Powerful Motor

matches vacuum of hospital-grade pumps

Let-down Massage Cushion™

works gently and naturally

Infinitely Variable Control

over suction, speed and rhythm

One Button

controls the entire pump, right at your fingertips, close to the breast

Safe and Hygienic Design

protects milk against cross contamination and germs

ISIS iQ DUO™ is a high-performance electronic pump that combines all the features that can improve milk production: natural let-down, efficient double pumping, and infinitely variable control for precise comfort.

Unlike other pumps, ISIS iQ DUO™ lets you customize every phase of pumping. There are no pre-set controls, yet it is so easy to use, you can instantly determine the most comfortable speed, suction and rhythm.

You begin by manually pumping, then ISIS iQ DUO™ learns and automates your personal pumping rhythm. ISIS iQ DUO™ does all the work, yet it feels like your gentle touch. to see 3 easy steps for pumping.

The soft Let-down Massage Cushion™ gently stimulates the area around your breast, working quickly and naturally. This petal massage is combined with a hospital-grade vacuum to make pumping easy and efficient. You enjoy infinite variable control over all settings, so pumping feels precisely comfortable. A single button controls the entire pump and it’s right where you need it: at your fingertips, close to the breast.

ISIS iQ DUO™ is ultra quiet small dome-shaped motor with inbuilt iQ microprocessor.

Ultra comfortable, so you can feel totally relaxed when expressing milk… And when you’re relaxed your body produces more milk, faster.

Stylish microfiber insulated travel totebag that holds all you need when pumping on-the-go. As with the entire Avent Natural Feeding System, ISIS iQ DUO™ lets you pump, store and feed milk using any Avent bottle or cup.

5 minute 'Get Started' DVD that shows just how easy it is to use the ISIS iQ DUO™, followed by 'The AVENT Guide to Breastfeeding'

Manual breast pump parts to use ISIS iQ as a discreet manual pump

Every ISIS iQ DUO™ also comes with 2 Avent Natural Feeding Bottles, 2 Breast Milk Storage Containers, 2 Thinsulate™ Storage Carriers, 8 Cooling Gel Packs, an electric adaptor and power cord.

• Scully
    Scully

Didn't even know there was such a gizmo.

Oh, but there is Gregor. If you're really serious about buying a new one, be prepared to shell out around $1000 for the hospital grade type, which will give the most effective lactation stimulation, and be sure to pump every 2-3 hours around the clock for 15 minutes each time. Growing babies are hungry critters!

Let me know if you need information on preventing plugged milk ducts and mastitis.

• Gregor
    Gregor

With 3 G-babies since March and another one due next week I have heard more about breast feeding, pumping, milk storage, sore nipples, etc. in these few months than I ever heard about when we were having our 5 babies 25+ yrs ago.

The double electric pump is truly a neat gizmo for the human dairy operation. I recall my wife having a little plastic bugle with a rubber bulb that looked like it belonged on the handlebars of a bicycle.

When she was breastfeeding I always kept a box of vanilla wafers handy in case there were leftovers.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Friday February 25th 2011

London cooing over breast milk ice cream!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20110225/tod-london-cooing-over-breast-milk-ice-c-6058bda.html?printer=1

Ice cream made with breast milk has proved a big hit in a London restaurant, with the first batch sold out within days of going on sale, its makers said on Friday.

The ice cream, called Baby Gaga, is made with milk expressed by 15 women who replied to an advertisement posted on an online mothers' forum.

Each serving of Baby Gaga at the Icecreamists cafe in trendy Covent Garden costs £14 ($22.5, 16 euros).

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I've got two hands...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit