Wish I knew where to get a new double electric breast pump...

by Gregor 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

my old one sucks.

Of all the strange ads that pop up here this is the oddest. Didn't even know there was such a gizmo.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Oh look! There are 3 links right at the top of this thread where you can go. Isn't that wonderful?

I thought it was odd too but I have a sneaking suspicion that whatever code is running on this site is looking at our browser histories and serving up ads associated with them. I have noticed several times after I have gone to certain websites, the very same things I was looking at show up as ads on JWN.

Coincidence? I think not.

• tec
    tec

No breast pump adds on my end.

But this has happened to me too:

I have noticed several times after I have gone to certain websites, the very same things I was looking at show up as ads on JWN.

I thought maybe my Mac was just super smart ;)

Tammy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

my old one sucks.
    Of all the strange ads that pop up here this is the oddest. Didn't even know there was such a gizmo......Gregor

If you get a nail in one,they go flat..

You need a pump to get it back to normal..

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00tvITJWcFZPkl/Bicycle-Pump-ZG-2005-.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• baltar447
    baltar447

The advertising system pulls whatever active cookies you have in the current browser and serves up similar ads, it also bases some ads on keywords in the thread you are on. Which is why I recommend using a private browsing mode.

• Gregor
    Gregor

From the picture, it looks like you could also inflict large hickeys on someones butt cheeks in half the time it would take to do it manually.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Oh look! There are 3 links right at the top of this thread where you can go.

Not if you use Firefox and have the AdBlock plug-in.

• Twitch
    Twitch

From the picture, it looks like you could also inflict large hickeys on someones butt cheeks in half the time it would take to do it manually.

I'm always looking for new ways to save time,...

• pirata
    pirata

Gregor, were you succesfully able to extract milk with it? I didn't realize that men could produce milk.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Double breast pumps are a working mother's friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit