by sabastious 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Thanks for sharing all that, Sab.

Keep us posted on any developments.

We're here for you.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Marking for later. I will read with great interest.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us Alex :)

I wish you all the best and hope that your family wake up to the fact that you are no threat to them or their religion.

3Mozzies

• tec
    tec

Sab, the only thing I get from your letter to your family is your true sincerity, your honesty, and your courage... in that you really laid yourself out for them. I'm sorry for the response this got you. It is sad that they don't see that THEY push people farther and farther away, instead of bringing them back in with their love.

I don't think I've read the other thread yet, so I'm going to jump over to that. But strength to you! Your wife sounds absolutely wonderful, and also her parents. I'm so glad you have support set up for yourself when you need it.

Tammy

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Sabastious,

Having your wife and your 8 month's old smile----priceless!

Thanks for sharing your story. I applaud your strength and your courage.

Hugs,

Reopened Mind

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I wish you all the best and hope that your family wake up to the fact that you are no threat to them or their religion.

Sab, the only thing I get from your letter to your family is your true sincerity, your honesty, and your courage...

That was the only thing I really trying to get across, that I wasn't being misled, I was just having an experience that I wanted to share with them

Thanks for sharing your story. I applaud your strength and your courage.

-Sab

• jay88
    jay88

How many times have we sang the song "Keep your eye's on the Prize"? What the WTBTS failed to teach us ---is that each person is a Prize onto themselves, but instead they spread their BS agenda. ---I got you by 6 years and you have strenghten me, so I say by the time you get to my age, you will be seasoned at dealing with this emotionally.

Thanks You for sharing!

Jay,

• sabastious
    sabastious
    so I say by the time you get to my age, you will be seasoned at dealing with this emotionally.

I have always said that life is a series of perspectives. The more perspective you can gain the better off you are as an individual and the more people you can help.

-Sab

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You can be a lot happier now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit