Mom, why is the atheist angry? UN General Assembly votes to allow gays to be executed without cause.

by bohm 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

yeah, the images reflect the words being spoken.

Oh, he's highly credible, considering his was the signature on the application for NGO status with the UN.

Hmm. That's an interesting fact. thanks.

• bohm
    bohm

Nickolas: I have tried to figure out when the video is from a couple of times, it seems like its from the beginning of the 90s.

The idea of God removing bodies with antimatter is the most absurd. Im not sure if the speaker is aware of it, but antimatter would cause a nuclear explosion; in essense he suggest God will blow the bodies into smaller chunks that will fly around in a shower of hard gamma rays and other nastities. Here is some people who try to do something similar to a whale:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_t44siFyb4

yah... real sciency... you go jehovah!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

The video is a montage of photographs taken of the Halocaust, ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Somalia and other countries. There's a shot or two taken from the Mei Lei massacre in Viet Nam by American troops, shots of the Cambodian genocide that followed the Americans leaving the region after the Viet Nam War (ever wonder why the Americans got into Viet Nam? This was it.) The oldest picture is the ossuary at Verdun, where the bones of an estimated 130,000 unidentified combattants of that horrendous battle are stored. There are more recent pictures from the American invasion of Iraq and the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and a picture of a couple of gays being hanged in Saudi Arabia. When you recognise these images, the effect is profound. With the exception of the hanging of the gays, which as a statement stands by itself, the rest of the pictures were of mass murders on a horrific scale, and this is basically what that moron Aulicino is chortling about.

• Scully
    Scully

Nikolas:

http://www.freeminds.org/organization/barbara-anderson/ciro-aulicino-courts-the-united-nations.html

and, referring back to the initial post in this thread:

The approach was different and I especially liked the last paragraph on page 10 which omitted the negative view JWs had of the UN and endeavored to stir up the reader's interest by stating that the UN will do some very astonishing things that will amaze people.

I think this may qualify as the one and only instance of the WTS predicting something correctly.

• bohm
    bohm

nickolas: You got to hear the whole thing.. I thought the video was only the 10 most crazy minutes, but its like that all the way through. good stuff.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

The WWI battle of Verdun, by the way, claimed over 300,000 French and German lives and mangled another 700,000, so that big pile of bones represents the scrambled remains of only half the soldiers who were killed in that battle. Civilian casualties are unnumbered. Still, next to the Battle of Armageddon, the Battle of Verdun will look like a little pile of chickenshit. And this man chortles over it.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Hey, bohm. I laughed my ass off when I watched your video. I almost passed out. Your vid is a great demonstration of the problems that might be associated with disposing of 7 billion human bodies, not to mention all the innocent animal collateral damage from that nut case Jehovah's final battle with evil. (and thanks to Scully for tieing everything back to the UN. Nicely done.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit