Mom, why is the atheist angry? UN General Assembly votes to allow gays to be executed without cause.

by bohm 26 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

This is truly sickening.

I'm sure deep down inside the hypocrite pope is thanking god for this.

Yeah... religion is a force for good my ass!!!

• bohm
    bohm

scully: I think china surpriced me the most

• tec
    tec

China surprised me the most too, Bohm.

On a side note, wasn't there an article recently on the forum about China having a high percentage of atheist/agnostic?

Tammy

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Religion: a contradiction from God.

More like:

Religion: God's love made contridiction by Man.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Opposed to the amendment to remove sexual orientation from the resolution on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions (70):
    Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Micronesia (FS), Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela

A nice blend there.

• bohm
    bohm

tec: I would guess the chinese representative saw some tree-hugging human right group was advocating against the change and thought he better vote for it out of general principles .

• Scully
    Scully

bohm:

I was actually thinking more along the lines of all the holiday destinations that quite a few people I know might choose, and wondered if those countries realize their economy (if their major "product" is tourism) could be impacted quite negatively by voting like this.

I know it's certainly crossed a few destinations off of my "wish" list.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

On a side note, wasn't there an article recently on the forum about China having a high percentage of atheist/agnostic?

Just the opposite, Tammy. China's population is estimated to be only 14% atheist/agnostic. see http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_atheist.html

Is there any doubt how the WTBTS would have voted? One of the most disturbing things I've listened to recently is this Youtube item taken from a speech made by Ciro Aulicino. In it he actually chortles when he talks about Jehovah destroying gays at Armageddon. Quote from point 2:23 in the vid: "We will feel a sense of inner satisfaction. Our indignation will have been appeased. Yes, a sense of triumph that at last Jehovah's justice has been served. AIDS has been stopped. The gays are gone. The homosexuals, the lesbians, the murderers the drug lords, all gone. Are you gonna feel sorry for these people? (chuckle) no."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwA9KX5WJTM

• Scully
    Scully

speech made by Ciro Aulicino

Oh, he's highly credible, considering his was the signature on the application for NGO status with the UN.

LOL @ "Jehovah will doubtless use some highly scientific means at his disposal, perhaps antimatter, to disintegrate their putrefying organisms"

Just wow. He's painted a vivid picture... sounds like he's put a lot of creative effort into that pile of speculative bull$h!t.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Nick, that's hideous. The audience sitting there chuckling over the words of this monster. Mass insanity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit