Update on Jamiebowers - not sure what to think...

by sd-7 55 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

I just got a call from Jamie this afternoon, saying she found her husband in the bathroom, not breathing. I've not had the chance to speak to her, she left me a voice mail. But I'm very worried. She needs our thoughts, prayers, and support now. I'm not sure if I'm behind the curve on this and someone else knew this before me, if so, I'm sorry for doing another thread on it. But Jamie has been a phenomenal friend to me in my transition out of the JWs, and a true friend if ever there was one, a truly great person and like a really cool, second mom to me.

So if anyone knows more than I do, speak up for the rest of us. If I get to talk to her today, assuming I'm ahead of everyone else on this sad news, I'll be sure to post ASAP.

-sd-7/Christopher

• nelly136
    nelly136

hope theyre both ok

• Think About It
    Think About It

Jamie is great. Hope all is well.

Think About It

• Heaven
    Heaven

That doesn't sound good at all. I sure hope they're ok. You're in our thoughts, Jamie.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh that's not good. I'm hoping everything is OK.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Okay--thank goodness--he's alive and breathing. Jury still out on the diagnosis, but doesn't appear to have been a stroke or heart attack. What a relief...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Glad to hear it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thanks for the update sd-7. I sure hope it's not something serious.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Yeah, apparently he'd stopped breathing and they had to do quite a lot of CPR on him and break out the paddles, but he pulled through. I'm having a busy day at work today but I will update if I get any more info from her in a few hours. She's in better spirits, but still pretty shaken up.

-sd-7

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Jamie & Husband)))))))

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit