What do you do to keep fit??

by on the rocks 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

5:00-6:30 A.M. 7 days a week at the gym. I'm starting to kick it up a little more. I sit at a desk and read (and eat) all day for work. I come home and collapse on the sofa at night. It is the only activity I get all day.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Man I miss trying to keep fit! It was such an awesome goal once you got into a good routine. Now I'm just happy I stay on my feet and use the stairs, and park far from the stores. Just walking every day and painting (with a mask sence I'm pregnant) feels like I get a good workout for the day! ha But doctor recomends exercising every day for at least 45 mins and nothing to hardcore like you could if you weren't pregnant! ha Oh and maintaining a good eating habit defently helps! Lean meats and beans, fiber and whole wheat, vegs and fruit! Yogurt, fruit, nuts, etc. are good munchy foods.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Horseback riding is my fave activity but I have very little time for that right now. Walking and looking after 2 households seem to be my exercise routines presently. I am also recovering from a torn calf muscle so that's got me laying off anything strenuous at the moment. Aerobics and jogging are 2 others I enjoy as well as cycling and hiking.

• PEC
    PEC

I take a walk at the Super WalMart, at least three days a week.

Philip

• St George of England
    St George of England

If the fridge and the TV were no so far apart I wouldn't get any exercise!

George

• xjw666
    xjw666

Training for my first marathon. I've run two half marathons this month and am building up speed and stamina. Seem to be offsetting weight loss by eating too much curry and drinking too much beer. Still, the curry helps reduce any inflammation and wards off colds. The beer provides my essential vitamin B6 requirements. Quite a healthy lifestyle!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit