I just got banned from jw c@fe

by Out at Last! 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

I guess they are just like the wt society, if they don't like something, they remove it. They have deleted all of my posts, too bad, I was amassing quite a body of work there. I was too much for their close minded little site.

• nugget
    nugget

what a shame. Not as open minded as they would like to think.

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

I stopped visiting there a couple of years ago. I guess it's okay if you are still "Christian", but you're not allowed to diss the Bible over there at all. They still have a cult mentality, just a much broader and culturally acceptable one.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Easyreader - It is mostly all "apostates" now, just screwing with all the witnesses. It was fun for a few days.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

What is Jw c@fe anyway? Something on facebook? I looked and it didn't come up on my search.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Would you be referring to the Paradise Cafe? Because that place is exactly as you describe it..... the Bible is the only benchmark to establish "truth". As if the Bible was coherent about anything. Yesterday a bunch of posts got deleted because somebody mentioned the possibility of life on another planet.

• moshe
    moshe

Sorry to hear they are closed minded when it comes to having an open discussion- that's life.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Are they shunning you?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Wow, I didn't know that you could get banned from JWC@fe.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Serenity - Oh ya, they used to monitor and remove any posts they didn't like every hour. Many have been removed in the past, that is why I took the opportunity to post as much as I could before they DF'd me. I am amazed they let me on as long as they did. I think I made a few good points with the time that I had. I got on the elder's other site he was bragging about that doesn't have apostates, already started with him on there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit