1914 - What is the importance of this date?

by sabastious 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ding
    Ding

Or is that "Est. 1874"?

• dogon
    dogon

We must all have waffles and think to the best of our abilitys. The 1914 date is the date that gives the WTS all its fake authority. Its when Jesus is suposed to have turned his attention to earth and saw that CTR was the only person and group that was doing gods will according to their narrow teaching of the bible. With out this date they are just another splinter group. SPLINTERS fucking peoples front of judea splinters

• Ding
    Ding

1914 is the integer between 1913 and 1915.

That's its significance.

• OBVES
    OBVES

It is an essential date in the endtime era we live in and it is linked to the International Bible Students Association and Jehovah's Witnesses indirectly.

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com

Follow directions there on the website to learn that the 1914 AD is a great sign .

7 BC ... 1879 AD , 2 BC .... 1884 AD , 29 AD-33 AD-36 AD = 1914 AD-1918AD-1921 AD .Note time gaps between the dates.

2 BC - 29 AD = 1884 AD - 1914 AD etc.

• Ding
    Ding

Well, Sab, I trust OBVES has answered your question...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

WIthout 1914, World War One would have had to start in 1915. It would now be 2011. The madness and chaos.

• Ding
    Ding

How about if we lock OBVES and the GB in a room until they come up with one final prediction?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

LMFAO @ OBVES!!! You just made my day.

Just when I think someone couldn't sound any more ridiculous, along comes OBVES.

ROFL!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

.Note time gaps between the dates.

Note the space and gap between OBVES ears

Nice write-up Lets Think

1914 is just a date used and exploited by some bogus religious charlatans ($) known as the International Bible Students / Watchtower Corporation

1914 was also held to as an important year by Dispensational Adventists such as C T Russell, supported by the nonsensical Pyramidology ideology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit