Black People Would Become White in the Paradise?

by God_Delusion 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

"Evidently", brother Michael Jackson didn't want to wait.

, yeah, I dont think MJ couldnt wait until the new system.

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

I also vaguely remember a Consolation/Watchtower with somesuch bollocks about a black person being 'happy in their work' for the white man. I don't recall the article exactly, but it was bloody condescending and outright racist. Any lurkers out there who aren't caucasian- Do you REALLY believe that Jehovah is backing and INSPIRING the WT$? The magazines have been written by uneducated, bigoted, narrow-minded idiots for years. They are not inspired. Jehovah would do better getting a room full of monkeys at typewriters (I think I've watched too many episodes of the Simpsons) to make more sense.

Arseholes.

• out4good3
    out4good3

oldlight

I just came across that artical today on a site somehwere...I think it was the jehovahs-witness forum on topix. It was detailing how fulfilled and happy the black race was to be able to serve their master. and yeah, it was condescending and racist.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Dang I never knew any of this.

-Sab

• bohm
    bohm

"The blacks would turn into whites and as there would be no children after the first 100 years of paradise the women would become men and all live together as brothers!"

I think i am turning into an evangelic christian. The story of how the angels went down on earth to screw the earth-women suddenly makes sence!

"WHO do i need to f*ck around here to get OUT of this place!"

What a nightmare it would be!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Funny Stuff..The WBT$ definitly has Racist Roots..

Sylvia and I have laughed about this before..

Overseers..Field Service..Servants..

Pick that Cotten..Tote that Bale..

Do-Da!-Do-Da!..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I heard that the whites will become black..

I also heard they will be red..

Was also told not to speculate on this subject as all things will be made clear later...

I left.

Never did find out what they fantasize is going to happen...

So in the real world I picture everyone mating with other races until we are all one race...yep..that's my theory.

Snoozy

• moshe
    moshe

Well, it will happen to dark skinned races in the northern latitudes in another 5000 years anyway, due to a lack of sunshine and vitamin D.

• AGuest
    AGuest

The HELL you say! If that's what's waiting for me... well... then... I just ain't going.

SA, of the "God is the color of water" Class... who LIKES bein' black, I tell ya!... on her own...

• AGuest
    AGuest
    ".... blacks would turn into whites and as there would be no children after the first 100 years of paradise the women would become men and all live together as brothers..."

Humph! What wait until Paradise? Sounds like The Castro right 'chere in 'ol San Fanny-Cisco to me. No offense intended (truly, none at all), but I'm just sayin'.

(BTW - There's a little cafe dead in the center of the Castro that makes THE best grits THIS little black girl has EVER tasted. Talk about rich and crea... no, wait... I'd better not say that in the same thread where I mentioned the Castro, huh? Ummmm... sorry... )

Ennywayz... PEACE... and let's ALL hope to God there'll be more than just gay white boyz running around in Paradise. 'Cause, Lord knows some 'o 'dem gets on my last nerve right here on earth... (as do some of the straight menz, and some of the not-so-straight wimmenz... but especially the straight wimmenz... J/K as to all!)

SA, on her own and bored... bored... bored...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit